ADVERTISEMENT

The good, the bad, and the ugly...

Sep 12, 2017
To date, certain teams look good. But why do they look so good? My personal opinion is certain teams that look good to date are ones that have benefited from an easy schedule...

Heritage -REALLY good! May be the best team in the area...

Blacksburg - I think you all know where I stand on this...State contenders and only negative is to another state contender, LB. LB will smack SR around - just too physical.

Lord B. - This is by far the best team, even over last year, they have had in some time. Look for them to make an appearance at W&M.

Salem - Salem is Salem. Enough said.

Staunton River - I just don't think they have "it." A few decent players, but lacks discipline and team speed to bring home the ring. Look for LB to bottle their self called three headed monster up and inflict serious pain in a revenge game.

Amherst - just a big heaping pile of disappointment. Looks the part but softer than marshmallow.

I'll provide more insight as the year goes on...

MrJHamm????come on man!!!!! It sounds like you just dislike SR. Last week you gave liberty the nod over SR? It just seems like you are trolling them. I talk junk because I just don't think SR is better then Heritage this year(my team has backed it up). I also can't stand all the junk chucksteel72 started talking about the golden boy earlier this year when I said something about Davis not getting the recognition in this area. If this is your opinion it's all good.

MrJHamm????come on man!!!!! It sounds like you just dislike SR. Last week you gave liberty the nod over SR? It just seems like you are trolling them. I talk junk because I just don't think SR is better then Heritage this year(my team has backed it up). I also can't stand all the junk chucksteel72 started talking about the golden boy earlier this year when I said something about Davis not getting the recognition in this area. If this is your opinion it's all good.
Just my opinion! I ran into some bad fans in Williamsburg, which does not help my opinion either. Furthermore, we walked the walk and from what I saw firsthand in the state game, I was not overly impressed.

To date, certain teams look good. But why do they look so good? My personal opinion is certain teams that look good to date are ones that have benefited from an easy schedule...

Blacksburg - I think you all know where I stand on this...State contenders and only negative is to another state contender, LB. LB will smack SR around - just too physical.

Lord B. - This is by far the best team, even over last year, they have had in some time. Look for them to make an appearance at W&M.

Staunton River - I just don't think they have "it." A few decent players, but lacks discipline and team speed to bring home the ring. Look for LB to bottle their self called three headed monster up and inflict serious pain in a revenge game.

Amherst - just a big heaping pile of disappointment. Looks the part but softer than marshmallow.

I know you have an opinion but do you have to be so harsh. SR is better than you are giving them credit for as well. Heritage have they really played a tough team yet other than Appomattox?

What does Salem, Amherst and Blacksburg have to do with anything? They're 4a teams.

Man, y'all are giving me a hard time. This is freaking football! I hate ALL teams other than Bburg...
Then get on the Class 4 board and talk snap or are you concerned about your senseless arguments being ripped to shreads. You keep harping on last year. Let the class 3 guys have their fun. They have very good teams and deserve to crow about them.

Come up and play MrJHamm. Just a click away.

Will give you this. I like Jack Ham!
I think St. River may have trouble with a very physical team but that doesn't mean I think they will lose.

Man, y'all are giving me a hard time. This is freaking football! I hate ALL teams other than Bburg...

Shouldn't hate anyone. Especially teams that you will never have to play. I dont hate any team, are there teams I would like to see do better than others? Of course, but don't HATE any of them. And I can't really say I dislike any players from other teams unless they have done something wrong in my opinion, the ones I can dislike are coaches and their antics. I would never hate anyone I dont know, and certainly not KIDS.

BUT, I'll go ahead with your view. I'm from little Stuarts Draft, so I HATE Bishop Gorman lol

Shouldn't hate anyone. Especially teams that you will never have to play. I dont hate any team, are there teams I would like to see do better than others? Of course, but don't HATE any of them. And I can't really say I dislike any players from other teams unless they have done something wrong in my opinion, the ones I can dislike are coaches and their antics. I would never hate anyone I dont know, and certainly not KIDS

I'm like you Gunz. I might occasionally use the word "hate" when talking about a team, but it's used figuratively, not in actuality.

My God, we are talking about kids playing a game after all. Hate an arrogant, dis-respectful coach? No problem. Hate a fan that acts like a jerk? Absolutely. But hate a group of kids or an entire community because of a game? That's pretty narrow-minded.

This week, I hate Prince George County! Next week, my hate will be transferred to the Thomas Dale section of Chesterfield County. And-so-on!

Reactions: BleedingNavy
Shouldn't hate anyone. Especially teams that you will never have to play. I dont hate any team, are there teams I would like to see do better than others? Of course, but don't HATE any of them. And I can't really say I dislike any players from other teams unless they have done something wrong in my opinion, the ones I can dislike are coaches and their antics. I would never hate anyone I dont know, and certainly not KIDS.

BUT, I'll go ahead with your view. I'm from little Stuarts Draft, so I HATE Bishop Gorman lol
Surely, being a sports fan, you would understand that "hate" in this context is figurative. The world we live in...

2 of your favorite teams lost tonight. Heritage and Salem. Just thought you should know. I mean between you and pioneer4life I can't decide which one of you make the dumbest predictions. Keep on though. I enjoy laughing at the both of you.

Reactions: VolNation85

Amherst - Softer than Marshmallow, not so fast my friend. Salem is Salem, not so fast my friend. Heritage the best team, not so fast my friend, JUST SAYING

Amherst - Softer than Marshmallow, not so fast my friend. Salem is Salem, not so fast my friend. Heritage the best team, not so fast my friend, JUST SAYING
Don't judge all Blacksburg fans by this guy Wikki. Even though he judges all SR fans by some he encountered at Williamsburg last year he says.

Reactions: wikki and Gunz41
I will say pioneer will at least reply when his predictions or comments were wrong. So applauds to him! Now ol MrJHamm...... let's call him Mr crickets!

Reactions: Chucksteel72
I will say pioneer will at least reply when his predictions or comments were wrong. So applauds to him! Now ol MrJHamm...... let's call him Mr crickets!
I'm here tough guy... I don't lurk around my computer as some do.

You, my friend, better be prepared and worried about the beating fixing to happen by the hands of LB.

You, my friend, better be prepared and worried about the beating fixing to happen by the hands of
Just because Blacksburg couldn't get it done against LB doesn't mean we wont. Time will tell. I like our chances in this one.

You, my friend, better be prepared and worried about the beating fixing to happen by the hands of LB.

Tough guy huh lol. Thanks for the compliment. Hey meet me at LB. I will pay your way in just to sit beside me all game!

Reactions: Chucksteel72
Don't disappear after Friday night guys. Take the "L" like men. I took my shots all night last Friday.
So far this year you predicted SR to lose to JF and you were miserably wrong. You predicted Heritage to go undefeated and beat Glass 42-7 on the way to an easy state title. Well no undefeated season. 0 for 2. You have also called for SR to lose to LB, Patrick Henry and William Byrd. If you end up going 0 for 6, I will troll this message board all off season until you return next season. Believe me if LB finds a way to win, I will still be here. I'm hoping for a SR/Heritage semi final, any other opponent would not be as fulfilling to me. I know SR doesn't care who it would be but for me it's Heritage. The preseason paper champs.

Reactions: VolNation85
JF is a much improved team. Speed kills. Heritage shredded the SR defense and Christmas is going to come up with a game plan to expose that. SR had a pretty good D last year but I think they are average at best this year. Last time I checked defense wins championships, they are not going to be able to outscore everyone. You heard it here first. They will lose to JF/Byrd/PH/LB. I did not really dislike SR until Chucksteel72 started popping off. But this is my honest opinion on there season. If SR happens to make it to the big show, Heritage will be waiting.

So far this year you predicted SR to lose to JF and you were miserably wrong. You predicted Heritage to go undefeated and beat Glass 42-7 on the way to an easy state title. Well no undefeated season. 0 for 2. You have also called for SR to lose to LB, Patrick Henry and William Byrd. If you end up going 0 for 6, I will troll this message board all off season until you return next season. Believe me if LB finds a way to win, I will still be here. I'm hoping for a SR/Heritage semi final, any other opponent would not be as fulfilling to me. I know SR doesn't care who it would be but for me it's Heritage. The preseason paper champs.
In the words of the great Pioneer 4life, "You heard it here first"...SR will not lose to PH or Byrd. Maybe they do lose to LB but not the other two.

Ok, that makes a lot of sense MrJHamm. We have one thing it common. We love to disagree. I know what we don't have in common..... I will be watching my team in the state championship game.

Reactions: MrJHamm
I'm starting to believe Chucksteel and PFLife is the same person. Very similar trash talk, in my opinion.

LB will STOMP SRHS Friday night!
And if they don't "stomp" what will be your next troll tactic? What if SR wins? What if it comes down to the last possession and LB wins? Will SR get any credit from someone like you? Probably not. But that's ok. I will say this though. If you act anything in the real world like you do on the Internet, I can see why you encountered some "bad" SR fans at Williamsburg.

And if they don't "stomp" what will be your next troll tactic? What if SR wins? What if it comes down to the last possession and LB wins? Will SR get any credit from someone like you? Probably not. But that's ok. I will say this though. If you act anything in the real world like you do on the Internet, I can see why you encountered some "bad" SR fans at Williamsburg.
Not trolling brother, just stating my opinion. Some opinions seem harsher than others, snowflake.

IF (really BIG IF) SR wins, I'll take my medicine like a man. Needless to say, that will not need to happen...

Not trolling brother, just stating my opinion. Some opinions seem harsher than others, snowflake.

IF (really BIG IF) SR wins, I'll take my medicine like a man. Needless to say, that will not need to happen...
I tell you what big talker. You don't know me and I don't know you. But I guarantee you, there ain't a ounce of snowflake in me. Your opinions on football have been clueless so far. Harsh? Not really! Foolish as hell! Absolutely!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT