ADVERTISEMENT

The good, the bad, and the ugly...

Even though I believe MrJHamm is a funny guy. I like his style. My question is why would a Blacksburg fan keep on posting on 3a message board, just about SR...I smell a troll..but I do agree with him.

Even though I believe MrJHamm is a funny guy. I like his style. My question is why would a Blacksburg fan keep on posting on 3a message board, just about SR...I smell a troll..but I do agree with him.
I believe he got pimp smacked by a SR fan down in Williamsburg. Must have ran up on the right one.

I tell you what big talker. You don't know me and I don't know you. But I guarantee you, there ain't a ounce of snowflake in me. Your opinions on football have been clueless so far. Harsh? Not really! Foolish as hell! Absolutely!
speaking of "big talker"

and speaking of snowflake - SRHS has a snowflake chance in H-e-L-L of winning Friday night. BOOK IT!

speaking of "big talker"

and speaking of snowflake - SRHS has a snowflake chance in H-e-L-L of winning Friday night. BOOK IT!
I believe you are a Liberty high school guy. Awful funny how you didn't come on to the scene until SR was fixing to play Liberty. Even made a ridiculous statement about Liberty was gonna figure out the single wing and win a close one 28-24! New a whole lot about the Porter kid. You said your source told you he was a cancer to Liberty. Hard to believe a Blacksburg guy would have a credible source at Liberty that would go as far to label a kid as a cancer.Keep talking Nostradomus! Your predictions get more laughable by the day. Poor ol Liberty guy hiding on the computer trying to act tough. Jack Hamm as an icon tells me you are over 40 years old too.

Reactions: Srhs24104
I believe you are a Liberty high school guy. Awful funny how you didn't come on to the scene until SR was fixing to play Liberty. Even made a ridiculous statement about Liberty was gonna figure out the single wing and win a close one 28-24! New a whole lot about the Porter kid. You said your source told you he was a cancer to Liberty. Hard to believe a Blacksburg guy would have a credible source at Liberty that would go as far to label a kid as a cancer.Keep talking Nostradomus! Your predictions get more laughable by the day. Poor ol Liberty guy hiding on the computer trying to act tough. Jack Hamm as an icon tells me you are over 40 years old too.
Well, I guess you told me!

Let's see...
Wrong, wrong, wrong... oh yes, I am a bit "seasoned"

Would love to be at this game and sit with MrJHamm, Chucksteel and SRHS. Good times
After he saw how good looking I am he wouldn't wanna sit with us. Not only would his prediction be lame but he would feel inferior in my presence. Gimme 2 claps and a Ric Flair! Woooooooooo!

Reactions: Srhs24104
Sr 21
LB 14

Care to have an opinion now.....sir?
I'm still here bubba.

Every squirrel finds a nut - Just like SRHS did on Friday. Four-leaf clovers and football go hand in hand...

Don't get to high and mighty, still tons of fball to be played.

I'm still here bubba.

Every squirrel finds a nut - Just like SRHS did on Friday. Four-leaf clovers and football go hand in hand...

Don't get to high and mighty, still tons of fball to be played.
I bet if you ask any LB coach or player they would disagree on the "lucky" aspect of it. It was a great game, played by two deserving teams. It could've went either way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT