ADVERTISEMENT

The machine

southbottomU

VaPreps All District
Dec 5, 2004
Some one came up with that nickname for Salem and I like it. Year after year Salem turns out good teams and they are all machine like in their execution. Yesterday Salem was machine like on third down, especially on the last drive. So I like the nickname, I think it is appropriate . So next year we can look forward to another game between the "country boys" and "the machine". Should be good crowd.

"Just my opinion I have watched the Machine known as Salem for 40 years And if you don't have a defensive line to stop the trap, McCants wont have the ball very much. They will ground and pound you and eat the clock. And I wouldn't forget their qb either he can run and sling the rock too "
yw

Last edited:
Reactions: mike salem
Some one came up with that nickname for Salem and I like it. Year after year Salem turns out good teams and they are all machine like in their execution. Yesterday Salem was machine like on third down, especially on the last drive. So I like the nickname, I think it is appropriate . So next year we can look forward to another game between the "country boys" and "the machine". Should be good crowd.
Love the nickname.. It truly does fit perfectly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT