ADVERTISEMENT

Tidewater D-2?

Aug 21, 2014
North Cross headed east this next weekend to play NSA. All you tidewater types, who is the cream of the crop in D2 out your way?

I'm afraid Army has it right. Right now I would have to give the nod to Atlantic Shores but after three weeks I'm not sure any Tidewater Div II schools are matching up with the central Virginia schools.

Looks like NSA made their adjustments and got back on track after a week off, IWA is improving as well. Portsmouth Christian gets an early Win. A. Shores seems ok but I haven't seen much about them. After wha Nick hearing about out in western and central va, Blue Ridge and North Cross are the cream of the crop. NSA lost a lot if I remember last season have they reloaded? and A. Shores lost a chunk too. Looks like a fun year. Weeks are flying by too!!!

Shores best D2 in Tidewater. Huge line 280-310 across with stellar qb.

NSA did pick up a basketball player from Stonebridge who is crazy quick, who is trying his had at football. Had 97 yds rushing against Christchurch along with over 100 yards rushing from their JMU commit Moore, who is a load.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT