ADVERTISEMENT

Time for the person calling plays for PM to turn their playbook in and call it day..

mmqp

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 22, 2006
..getting shut out by Gap.

3 carries for Jeremy Nelson in the first half. Didnt bother to give him the ball on 4th & 1 and ended up getting stuffed. Start out 2nd half with Nelson picking up two big chunks of yardage on consecutive plays and follow that up with a pick six..(what happened to ground and pound??)

You got a pass last year, this year your time is up. Thanks but no thanks.

I heard from a fellow PM fan that there were a tremendous amount of poor decisions on the staffs part. I wouldn't know any of them if they walked into me but there is certainly talent on that team. Gotta commit to utilizing the skill players they have. I hate hearing that Nelson is not being used and Raheem's brother is not being effective. They still have time. Long season and teams that peak late carry the trophy away like Galax did last year.

Reactions: mmqp
I was able to get out of the hayfield long enough to watch a relative of mine down there tonight. I even passed up momas beef stew to get to the game. You may have a gripe but I think your missing one important point...those dog gone country boys for the Bison played some pretty good defense in my opinion...perhaps that had something to do with it.

I was able to get out of the hayfield long enough to watch a relative of mine down there tonight. I even passed up momas beef stew to get to the game. You may have a gripe but I think your missing one important point...those dog gone country boys for the Bison played some pretty good defense in my opinion...perhaps that had something to do with it.
You are right Mud; Gaps defense was good. Our teams lines are just not doing a good job yet. I know our coaches are doing their best; but the coaches can not block or tackle for them. Maybe a different scheme on defense?

You are right Mud; Gaps defense was good. Our teams lines are just not doing a good job yet. I know our coaches are doing their best; but the coaches can not block or tackle for them. Maybe a different scheme on defense?

I'll take your word on that.

Gap has always been a thorn in the Blues side. They're a very good team. And we had both already talked about how tough this game was going to be. Along with how poor our blocking is.

This is my 3rd season of following The Blues, and I must say Gap is the most fundamentally sound, and physically tough team I've seen PM play. This is a blessing in disguise, in my opinion. A non district opponent giving them a wake up call and letting them know what they have to work on in practice. If there is such a thing as a good loss, this is it.

This is my 3rd season of following The Blues, and I must say Gap is the most fundamentally sound, and physically tough team I've seen PM play. This is a blessing in disguise, in my opinion. A non district opponent giving them a wake up call and letting them know what they have to work on in practice. If there is such a thing as a good loss, this is it.

Hey! Its good to hear from you! I wasnt sure if you were still on the boards these days or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT