3. Bassett
4. Tunstall
5. Mecklenburg
6. Martinsville
7. Halifax
8. Carlisle
9. Chatham
10. Dan River

Outside the top 10: Westover (Josh Lewis tough), Magna Vista (Laurel Park is sending some solid kids over; they’ll be extremely young), Gretna

Reactions: Virginiahoopinsight
1. Hargrave
2. GW
3. Bassett
4. Tunstall
5. Mecklenburg
6. Martinsville
7. Halifax
8. Carlisle
9. Chatham
10. Dan River

Outside the top 10: Westover (Josh Lewis tough), Magna Vista (Laurel Park is sending some solid kids over; they’ll be extremely young), Gretna
You dont think Westover cant beat DR or Chatham this year? Not familiar with whats left at DR this year.

You dont think Westover cant beat DR or Chatham this year? Not familiar with whats left at DR this year.
Chatham will have Coles returning. He’s the best guard in the area now and he’ll win them some games simply because he’ll be heads and shoulders better than anyone on the court. Dan River will have Coleman and some younger guys who took their lumps last year. Worst Dan River team I’ve seen in 20 years last year.

Reactions: Playmaker915
Chatham will have Coles returning. He’s the best guard in the area now and he’ll win them some games simply because he’ll be heads and shoulders better than anyone on the court. Dan River will have Coleman and some younger guys who took their lumps last year. Worst Dan River team I’ve seen in 20 years last year.
So Lewis, and group of seniors can't beat DR? Not disagreeing just want your perspective.

Josh Lewis is real. They played Tunstall pretty tough last year but just didn’t have it to compete all 32 minutes. I think it’ll be closer against Chatham and Dan River but I think both teams would be too much athletically for 4 quarters. Lewis would get his and Von Eime is very solid too. Until last year, I hadn’t followed Westover in years as I didn’t like the way they did Coach Chris Carter but definitely happy they’re having success and it’s a bunch of local kids doing it. They beat Carlisle and North Cross last year which is good for their program. Would love to see them join the private league. Would help with recruiting. I think they’d probably get better kids than Carlisle.

1. Hargrave
2. GW
3. Bassett
4. Tunstall
5. Mecklenburg
6. Martinsville
7. Halifax
8. Carlisle
9. Chatham
10. Dan River

Halifax will be higher if they add Jeff adtkins like I’m hearing

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT