ADVERTISEMENT

Top offensive coordinators in the state

They rolled up the yards but they were out gained tremendously in the games against glass, and maybe in a couple other losses. I won’t say they wouldn’t haves ranked highly but the two teams HS/Man scored at will and moved the ball on everybody nobody stifled them all year.
HS and Manchester both got so ahead of most opponents in the 1st half and played backups in the 2nd half of most regular season games!. Rarely did starter play a full 3 quarters in any of those 10 games..... which accounts for the depth of HS and Man..
How deep was this Jefferson Forest team? ...and did they pull their starters regularly in blow out games? HS's special teams was so good that, the actually kept our offense off the field! In the State semi final, HS had a kick off return, a punt return, interception return and a blocked punt returned for 4 tds scored while the offense stood and watched!

Last edited:
HS and Manchester both got so ahead of most opponents in the 1st half and played backups in the 2nd half of most regular season games!. Rarely did starter play a full 3 quarters in any of those 10 games..... which accounts for the depth of HS and Man..
How deep was this Jefferson Forest team? ...and did they pull their starters regularly in blow out games?
Because the JF defense isn't very good, they usually can't afford to pull any players throughout the game. While I would say that yes, JF has a very good offense, you can't compare their stats with other high-powered teams. JF definitely plays their offensive starts a lot longer than anyone else you're comparing them to.

How many points did EV score on Louisa this year?
19...and lucky to get that on what was most likely the worst field conditions of any game this year. I really meant to preface that earlier post with "aside from the mud-bowl game at Louisa...."

Because the JF defense isn't very good, they usually can't afford to pull any players throughout the game. While I would say that yes, JF has a very good offense, you can't compare their stats with other high-powered teams. JF definitely plays their offensive starts a lot longer than anyone else you're comparing them to.
jfcav1 invited them into a conversation with HS and Manchester saying that JF had the top offense in the whole State! Did you expect the top 2 offenses (Man & HSHS) to stay silent? HaHa! Not a chance!

jfcav1 invited them into a conversation with HS and Manchester saying that JF had the top offense in the whole State! Did you expect the top 2 offenses (Man & HSHS) to stay silent? HaHa! Not a chance!
True....JF has a very good offense, but not the top in the state. MAYBE top 10.

Reactions: VolNation85
True....JF has a very good offense, but not the top in the state. MAYBE top 10.

Numbers wise they didn’t put up the most points but they did get into a lot of track meets. They rolled up the offensive statistics however their defense was porous meaning they would win some games 42-35 and etc.

ADVERTISEMENT