ADVERTISEMENT

Top returning players in the region

I can't say much about the suspensions, but injuries are legitimate. Show me a team that can replace a D1 player at QB. Westfield couldn't do it- does that mean they're not legit?
I think he was a D1 player in baseball. BUT still a 3 year starter is awfully hard to replace.

I think it's for WR not LB.

Uva post London now recruits specific measurements and fit within CBM system. If you say he’s long and a buildable frame (haven’t seen tape yet) that’s an immediate for what the hoos are recruiting. I’m happy to see an instate offer go out.

Reactions: VolNation85
Uva post London now recruits specific measurements and fit within CBM system. If you say he’s long and a buildable frame (haven’t seen tape yet) that’s an immediate for what the hoos are recruiting. I’m happy to see an instate offer go out.
Truth- speed

I think it's for WR not LB.
I haven't seen him play LB, but I wasn't impressed at receiver. Like Smallfry said about speed, I don't think he's got the speed to be a D1 receiver- but he might have the combination to play LB. That would be interesting to watch.

About Entsminger, yeah, I know he went D1 for baseball and not football. Like you said, though, he's still a D1 athlete at the QB position. Good luck replacing that in the period of a week in the regional finals- and that's for ANY team. And I'm a fan of the rivals! ;)

LOL Everyone so sensitive once called out, use the motivation to WIN,,,,, clock is ticking...…..

Sherando will have a different look offensively this year , still will be a solid team. Most likely will struggle more because of losing 4 senior offensive linemen more than losing the Qb. I think the Northwestern district will be exciting to watch this year , lots of close games .

Going back to the same ol argument about Sherando, they may win a bunch of games, but when it comes to crunch time, they choke, don't give me the QB was hurt, kid was suspended for a playoff game, enough with the excuses Sherando, PUT UP, OR SHUT UP. Tired of seeing it on here.

Reactions: Renaissance man
I haven't seen him play LB, but I wasn't impressed at receiver. Like Smallfry said about speed, I don't think he's got the speed to be a D1 receiver- but he might have the combination to play LB. That would be interesting to watch.

About Entsminger, yeah, I know he went D1 for baseball and not football. Like you said, though, he's still a D1 athlete at the QB position. Good luck replacing that in the period of a week in the regional finals- and that's for ANY team. And I'm a fan of the rivals! ;)

If there’s any link to his film could you send it on the kid that uva offered. I see him more of a LB as the kids they want at WR are big and tall bodies but they want them explosive check their current class, (Beal, wicks, Goddard) if he reminds you of them then he’s a wr but if he’s not then then he’s surely going to be a defensive hybrid.

It’s pretty tough to win a regional championship without your top player on offense and defense. Especially if it’s your Qb and a D1 linebacker.

Going back to the same ol argument about Sherando, they may win a bunch of games, but when it comes to crunch time, they choke, don't give me the QB was hurt, kid was suspended for a playoff game, enough with the excuses Sherando, PUT UP, OR SHUT UP. Tired of seeing it on here.

We get that you don't like Sherando - but I have not seen one Sherando poster reference the Region Championship game or make any excuses for the outcome of the game. I have seen other posters who are not Sherando posters mention that it is difficult to win without all your weapons - which I think is a statement we would all agree with.

I was at the game - and though I am not a Woodgrove fan per say - I am a LC guy and like to see the teams in the county do well. It was a good game - more back and forth then the final score would indicate.

At the end of the day - why not keep things positive? Not sure why you feel the need to bash a program on a message board - but you are a grown man and if that's what gets you up in the morning then go for it I guess.

As far as the Dulles District is concerned - like the NW District - it should be a lot of fun this year. I wish Woodgrove was staying 4A because we would get to see them slug it out with Broad Run and Tuscarora dropping down. I think Broad Run is going to be very tough to beat in 4A - the QB and TB are special. The thing I have noticed watching LC football the last four years is that what really separates the top 5A in the county from the top 4A are the guys up front. If Broad Run has guys in the trenches similar to what they have had the last few years - they are going to be very very tough to beat in 4A. They handled 4A champ Woodgrove at the LOS last year.

It’s pretty tough to win a regional championship without your top player on offense and defense. Especially if it’s your Qb and a D1 linebacker.
I agree but I think that's exactly what @Rev_Real means...There are so many things that have to perfectly align in order to win a State Championship, including avoiding the injury bug late in the season. Yet every year fans on here talk about how good Sherando is going to be or how good they and every year they never reach the level that a lot of their fans predict. So, I agree with @Rev_Real...Sherando fans should be careful not to let their mouths write a check that their a**** can't cash.

Reactions: Rev_Real
If there’s any link to his film could you send it on the kid that uva offered. I see him more of a LB as the kids they want at WR are big and tall bodies but they want them explosive check their current class, (Beal, wicks, Goddard) if he reminds you of them then he’s a wr but if he’s not then then he’s surely going to be a defensive hybrid.
Here's his hudl link- . He's certainly got the frame for D1. I'll leave it at that, though, since I don't want to get negative... if you catch my drift ;)

Blake Leake from Eastern View
Thor Hanlon from Courtland
Tyshaun Colbert from Spotsylvania
Krishaun Scott from Chancellor

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT