ADVERTISEMENT

Torrence hired as an assistant by Heritage-Lynchburg

I'm surprised someone hired him so quickly considering the situation he left at Northside.Game 2 will bring him back to Northside to face his old team.

http://m.roanoke.com/sports/high_sc...bc7-db97-572d-8e88-38db80b4d3f6.html?mode=jqm
Agreed!! If there is truly a criminal investigation still being conducted on what occurred at Northside, then based off what has been reported, I cannot see how Burt or Frank Dent will escape some form of discipline or criminal charges. Burt should be very thankful he still has a valid Virginia teaching license.

The Roanoke County School Board stated that after the investigation was completed, a public explanation would be issued. Since Burt is now going to a different school division and Frank Dent has retired, Roanoke County may sweep the entire thing under the rug.

My other thought is: How long can Brad and Burt co-exist?

Agreed!! If there is truly a criminal investigation still being conducted on what occurred at Northside, then based off what has been reported, I cannot see how Burt or Frank Dent will escape some form of discipline or criminal charges. Burt should be very thankful he still has a valid Virginia teaching license.

The Roanoke County School Board stated that after the investigation was completed, a public explanation would be issued. Since Burt is now going to a different school division and Frank Dent has retired, Roanoke County may sweep the entire thing under the rug.

My other thought is: How long can Brad and Burt co-exist?
It's probably most interesting that the article contained nothing about the incident. I find the omission noteworthy.

But I agree the ego factor sure seems an inevitable conflict.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT