ADVERTISEMENT

Upset Alert

Kenneth Harris

VaPreps Varsity
Jun 22, 2022
The Football Gods have spoken. The Warhill Lions will spend the next 6 days on upset alert. Let their fans prepare their outside screaming voices and stand up for their team. Churchland Truckers 24-21.

• Haha
Reactions: BoKnowsSports
The Football Gods have spoken. The Warhill Lions will spend the next 6 days on upset alert. Let their fans prepare their outside screaming voices and stand up for their team. Churchland Truckers 24-21.
Warhill won 31-0. In the 2nd half the Truckers looked bad. Don’t be a professional prognosticator.

Reactions: 757FridayNiteZ
Warhill won 31-0. In the 2nd half the Truckers looked bad. Don’t be a professional prognosticator.
I can admit when my predictions are wrong but the problem is people don’t like it when I’m right. Maybe Churchland didn’t want to play tonight.

I can admit when my predictions are wrong but the problem is people don’t like it when I’m right. Maybe Churchland didn’t want to play tonight.
Warhill made some good halftime adjustments and just ran over them in the 2nd half. Churchland’s offense was so predictable snd limited in variation it wasn’t that hard to shut out,

Warhill made some good halftime adjustments and just ran over them in the 2nd half. Churchland’s offense was so predictable snd limited in variation it wasn’t that hard to shut out,
I’ve seen too many games where teams enter the second round of the playoffs and play conservative. When you’re up against a one or two seed it’s time to go to the last page of the playbook.

Reactions: Lafayette
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT