ADVERTISEMENT

Valley week 1

Aug 17, 2005
Figured I would put a thread out just to hear opinions on week 1 in the Valley.

Went to see TA and Lee. Lee was pretty good considering they lost so much from last year. Their biggest problem will be the other conference teams they play. TA was what I expected. They will get better as time goes on.

Just from what I heard about East Rock and Spotswood, was about what I expected. Didn’t think the Blazers could hang with East Rock. Like TA we will find out what Spotswood has as time goes on. East Rock is going to be fun to watch.

Harrisonburg was just flat outmatched in their game. Especially without their main offensive threat.

Sounded like Broadway gave Western all it could handle but you can’t turn the ball over like that. Not sure Western will win more than a couple this year based on their schedule. Broadway better win early because they may not have anyone left later in the year.

I don’t claim to be an expert so please feel free to give your thoughts if you saw any of these games.

Big game for him no doubt. But they’ve got to figure out how to fix some things so that kind of effort leads to a win. He’s a good one, no doubt

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT