ADVERTISEMENT

VaPreps Meet and Greet In G’ville

RedPrideNation_RollPride

VaPreps All District
Oct 13, 2014
We have talked about meeting up and breaking bread before the Riverheads/Sussex game and the time is approaching. What say the masses? I like to get to the field early as heck so I am thinking we meet at around 4:30P on Friday and that gives us an hour or so to shoot the breeze before rolling to the game. I will be there, who else is in?

Shoot I forgot the most important part, location. Giovanni’s is a great little pizza place in Greenville about 2-3 miles from the school with a decent selection of MTO Italian food as well.

Reactions: trutiger16
We have talked about meeting up and breaking bread before the Riverheads/Sussex game and the time is approaching. What say the masses? I like to get to the field early as heck so I am thinking we meet at around 4:30P on Friday and that gives us an hour or so to shoot the breeze before rolling to the game. I will be there, who else is in?
jer and me can be there u reckon the almighty hide and seek champion will show up, me and jer will buy his meal, but u know he wont, would like to know so me and jer can sell some cards and marbles so we will have enough money, let us know hide and seek champion of va preps

I see @Bama1985 with Jer and myself as the only ones showing up so far. We always talk about putting a face with the screen name and here is a chance. I remember in 2015 we met with Blaster and a few from SWVA at the flagpole during the GW/Riverheads playoff game and just spent a few minutes introducing ourselves. Its a Friday game and since the other 1A games are all on Saturday, others can join in too. I can almost guarantee Essex will have some people at the game scouting and my guess is there will be a few from I81 South up to catch this game as well. If you are planning on coming to the game, show up early to grab a slice and introduce yourself.

I see @Bama1985 with Jer and myself as the only ones showing up so far. We always talk about putting a face with the screen name and here is a chance. I remember in 2015 we met with Blaster and a few from SWVA at the flagpole during the GW/Riverheads playoff game and just spent a few minutes introducing ourselves. Its a Friday game and since the other 1A games are all on Saturday, others can join in too. I can almost guarantee Essex will have some people at the game scouting and my guess is there will be a few from I81 South up to catch this game as well. If you are planning on coming to the game, show up early to grab a slice and introduce yourself.
i remember talking to ya very briefly but cant remember a face, I do remember blaster and he is a big 49ers fan, hopefully more will show up, baseball 215 and gladiator fence patrol are yall coming

Reactions: G MASTER BLASTER W
hey trutiger u are always out of town, are u a truck driver, do we need to wear name tags so we can identify who we are

Reactions: trutiger16
Lol, I don't think name tags will be needed as I would suspect everyone will have some sort of school "gear" on that will identify them as a fan but its whatever you all want to do. I am really hoping the reward for the capture and delivery of the infamous XCROSS bears fruit. That may require a selfie moment like in old western photos to record the event for posterity for the masses. I will add that selfishly I hope our resident Riverheads historian @longtimerhsfan has a moment to stop by as well.

hey trutiger u are always out of town, are u a truck driver, do we need to wear name tags so we can identify who we are
No I’m not a truck driver, I’m in the regulatory industry for construction so I travel up and down the coast, I’m vacationing this week down south , trying to get the family to leave earlier to make the game, We are all Tiger Alumni so it may happen but this 80 degree weather is making it tough man !

I hear ya but we have all gotten used to death, taxes and an inability of the Cavs to win against the Hokies. I would have thought 2 games into this season that this was the year but now it has probably flipped to about 70/30 to Miami North winning again this year. Hopefully I am wrong about that and we are celebrating an end to the ridiculous streak in the Commonwealth Cup series. I can dream......

Reactions: naildriver91
I hear ya but we have all gotten used to death, taxes and an inability of the Cavs to win against the Hokies. I would have thought 2 games into this season that this was the year but now it has probably flipped to about 70/30 to Miami North winning again this year. Hopefully I am wrong about that and we are celebrating an end to the ridiculous streak in the Commonwealth Cup series. I can dream......
GO HOKIES!!!!

I am beginning to realize that Hokie fans will be unbearable if the basketball team comes into their own. We had been so blessed to only have to worry about one sport but with a wrestling team that has several legit contenders and the basketball team showing their tail already, spring cant get here soon enough in college sports dang it.

Reactions: MT FAN 91
I am beginning to realize that Hokie fans will be unbearable if the basketball team comes into their own. We had been so blessed to only have to worry about one sport but with a wrestling team that has several legit contenders and the basketball team showing their tail already, spring cant get here soon enough in college sports dang it.
Love my Hokies....win or lose

Reactions: kwhs95fan
You are right that UVa's chances looked good in the early going. But with the streak that VT has been on lately, I think they have to be the favorite Friday. If they are going to win it (meaning VT) then I almost hope they win it convincingly. If I remember correctly the last three (2 at Tech and 1 in Cville) have been competitive and in the two played down there, the Cavs could have had the damn game won and just blew it. So my anger, if it happens, will be over another ending like that.

As for the Hokies also becoming a basketball power, well it is too early to worry about that just yet, but I personally did not mind them beating MSU yesterday. After all, Izzo has knocked UVa out a few times so anytime somebody can stick it to him, I am all in favor of that.

hey XCROSS I am hearing there is a reward for you if u show up fri evening at Giovanni,s,

what are u trying to say, Giovanni,s will get u gas not diesel, are u going make your grand appearance,, jer is buying u a sub or some pizza, he cashed in so he can buy, this is a last time offering a free meal, so are in or are u out, GO BIG RED

If I can get my ole Allis Chalmers started I would love to meet you guys and or gals! I just hope I can get off work early. Everybody wants off for the Holidays. Leaves us old guys to carry the load.

If I can get my ole Allis Chalmers started I would love to meet you guys and or gals! I just hope I can get off work early. Everybody wants off for the Holidays. Leaves us old guys to carry the load.
the holiday is on thurs not fri, and I doubt u take the ole tractor shopping on black Friday, if u are scared say u scared, it will only be a handful there to see the mystery man, jer is clueless to who u are but would like to find out, he asked me every day have I heard from xbox, I say no its XCROSS

Did they ever rebuild that gas station in Greenville that seemed to catch fire like every two or three years? Its been many years since I went through there.

Did they ever rebuild that gas station in Greenville that seemed to catch fire like every two or three years? Its been many years since I went through there.
nope Greenville grocery, across the road there beside the post office is where Giovanni,s is u should come if u can fri evening

Reactions: mmqp
nope Greenville grocery, across the road there beside the post office is where Giovanni,s is u should come if u can fri evening

I may. I'll be in Buena Vista. If I can drag myself away from watching the Caps game. I've only made it to one game this year and that was the homeschool game I went and watched a few weeks back.

I shouldnt make lightly of the issues that place had. It reminds me of the church in Steeles Tavern that caught fire and then at some point got hit by the tornado/microburst. Bad luck!

Reactions: Bama1985
No I’m not a truck driver, I’m in the regulatory industry for construction so I travel up and down the coast, I’m vacationing this week down south , trying to get the family to leave earlier to make the game, We are all Tiger Alumni so it may happen but this 80 degree weather is making it tough man !
We will be there but not at Giovanni’s we are leaving from Vacation early to support our Tigers! See you all tomorrow

the holiday is on thurs not fri, and I doubt u take the ole tractor shopping on black Friday, if u are scared say u scared, it will only be a handful there to see the mystery man, jer is clueless to who u are but would like to find out, he asked me every day have I heard from xbox, I say no its XCROSS
If I don't see you Friday tell Jer I will see him Sunday ! If he can spot someone giving him the eye , he really needs to open his eyes! lol

If I don't see you Friday tell Jer I will see him Sunday ! If he can spot someone giving him the eye , he really needs to open his eyes! lol
where at on sunday, jer is getting old, he has hard time seeing and hearing

Heck I’d love to come meet ol X lol

I’ve met a few of the Ol red faithful. Even rode to GW for the playoff game once just to watch you guys

Unfortunately I’ll be cruising the streets of Greenville Ave and Old Greenville road Friday delivering all those Christmas presents.

You can always throw something at me if you see me cruising around in the big brown truck

Heck I’d love to come meet ol X lol

I’ve met a few of the Ol red faithful. Even rode to GW for the playoff game once just to watch you guys

Unfortunately I’ll be cruising the streets of Greenville Ave and Old Greenville road Friday delivering all those Christmas presents.

You can always throw something at me if you see me cruising around in the big brown truck
u know XCROSS aint going to show up, and I was one of those ol red faithful, GO BIG RED

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT