ADVERTISEMENT

VaPreps meeting at W&M

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
I'm trying to get everything set up for Saturday with the van and hotel. I was just wondering if we could do another meet and greet? (Assuming I'm able to get there) We enjoyed it the last few years and it's nice to put faces and names with poster names. Last year we met inside the stadium on the Visitor's side just to the right as you come inside at the fence surrounding the field. If interested post a comment saying you're in and what time you'd be able to meet. We'll try to get a concensus and post the meeting time later in the week- stay tuned. Thanks and looking forward to it.

I'll be there fellas!

I'll find my way to you at some point. I need to determine wether I am going to go to Hampton to watch Springs vs Tusky before hand or watch the Hopewell vs Heritage game.

@Lafayette and @LHS Rams I assume you guys will be there right?

No, skipping this time. Wife over ruled for Saturday dinner as Lafayette is off and with late 5:30 start. I’ll be at Carrabass on Richmond road with my first martini and I phone checking on game. Additionally forecast is now showers in the afternoon and showers and snow showers in the evening going down to 27! Wet and cold at gametime right now.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
I'm trying to get everything set up for Saturday with the van and hotel. I was just wondering if we could do another meet and greet? (Assuming I'm able to get there) We enjoyed it the last few years and it's nice to put faces and names with poster names. Last year we met inside the stadium on the Visitor's side just to the right as you come inside at the fence surrounding the field. If interested post a comment saying you're in and what time you'd be able to meet. We'll try to get a concensus and post the meeting time later in the week- stay tuned. Thanks and looking forward to it.
I would if I head to that venue but I’m leaning toward Hampton because of t
I'll be there fellas!

I'll find my way to you at some point. I need to determine wether I am going to go to Hampton to watch Springs vs Tusky before hand or watch the Hopewell vs Heritage game.

That's exactly what I'm doing. Going to Hampton then to W&M it all depends on the weather

I'll be there fellas!

I seriously doubt I'll go, especially given the forecast...we all love great high school football, but it's not quite the same when your team isn't playing...thanks for asking, though, mbonape1. I hope you and everyone else enjoy...safe travels to all.

We'll plan to meet around 4:30ish at the location mentioned above. (Visitor's side to the right by the fence)

I would if I head to that venue but I’m leaning toward Hampton because of t

That's exactly what I'm doing. Going to Hampton then to W&M it all depends on the weather

OC I am going to miss you again... One of these days though....

Switching the game to Sunday means I can't make it now. Are you still going?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT