ADVERTISEMENT

Varina game cancelled.

Varina's AD or the Varina Athletic page hasn't posted anything officially and it looks like the post Danny quoted has been deleted. There might be a chance it's not cancelled yet. But obviously Varina should prioritize the long term health of the team if this situation is this bad. Would've been a great game to have before Hermitage next week.

The current handbook states that games against out-of-state private schools count in the ratings if those schools are members of their NFHS-affiliated state association. I believe this is a recent change.

However, since the MD association is publics only, I don't think Bishop McNamara would count.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
The current handbook states that games against out-of-state private schools count in the ratings if those schools are members of their NFHS-affiliated state association. I believe this is a recent change.

However, since the MD association is publics only, I don't think Bishop McNamara would count.
Correct. BM is not a member of the MD High School League, therefore it is not counted as a points game.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT