ADVERTISEMENT

VHSL Class 4 All State Team Not Happening

Phoebus Fan

VaPreps All Region
Jul 12, 2003
Completely ridiculous that the coaches decided not to meet and vote on the Class 4 all state team. Now kids won’t be recognized.

I’ll go ahead and give my opinion:

COTY: Jeremy Blunt (Phoebus)
OPOTY: Peyton Lewis (Salem)
DPOTY: Anthony Reddick (Phoebus)

Completely ridiculous that the coaches decided not to meet and vote on the Class 4 all state team. Now kids won’t be recognized.

That's just trifling....
Anyone have any insight into what caused that decision?

That's just trifling....
Anyone have any insight into what caused that decision?
Beyond trifling. Kids work their asses off all year and to not be recognized at state level is crazy. Helps underclassmen get noticed and seals deals for graduating seniors.

You did NOT see anyone say they are VHSL all state for Class 4.

There’s the website go click on all state teams and notice there’s not one for Class 4. And i got my information directly from a kid that would be 1st team all state.
The Dinwiddie QB and RB both posted they got 1st team all state don’t think they would just make that up… that was posted on the 19th…VHSL probably did not post it yet…

Reactions: gwb16
I'm GLAD the information was bad...these guys worked too hard not to be recognized.
Congratulations to everyone that made the list. Hard to argue with any of those selections.

Reactions: SFUWO
Before u post get your story straight.... there are some true genius on this website
Three Stooges Face GIF

Dalton OPOTY

Before u post get your story straight.... there are some true genius on this website
Three Stooges Face GIF
Have you ever tried to not insult anyone first? I ask because as far as I know I do not know you or your life experiences but you tried and failed at insulting me as well. It is odd behavior but indicative of the times.

What a shame

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT