ADVERTISEMENT

VHSL Statement on Fall Sports

See ya in about a month. I'll be back on in early July to chat more sports with you. Take care! It's been a pleasure.
giphy.gif

Hopefully you don't run into some idiot that thinks like you, wearing no mask but is infected and infects you, then you end up passing away and your son ends up fatherless.

Last edited:
If it wasnt you, then please accept my sincere and deepest heartfelt apologies.

Thanks. It definitely wasn’t me. And you look bad when doubling down on such a lie.

And considering you started an entire thread on this board complaining about my opinions and how they should be removed.

Nope. Sure didn’t. I actually started a thread asking why the board moderators were killing entire threads instead of identifying and killing the posts breaking the rules. Like, literally the opposite of censorship. Sounds like you have a guilty conscience or got admonished for posting something against the rules. That’s not my fault. Own the consequences of your actions, Snowflake. You create these false realities in your head with your assumptions. Get help!

And once again, Mr. Conservative, mind your own damn business. Had my son done anything wrong he would have had to deal with me, just as I expect other parents to do the same. But carrying a football was enough for some bitch to run her mouth and I shut that mouth up. As a coach I cant believe you agree with them. But you do you.

Again, creating your own reality. The only issue is you puffing your chest on this board about being an a-hole. I would have also gotten upset and told them to leave my kid alone and mind their own business. I wouldn’t have taught my son to be a douche though. And I wouldn’t have bragged on a HS sports message board about being a douche. That’s where I disagreed with you. And if you don’t want my comments on it, don’t post it. Who here wants open dialogue/free speech and who wants to control it? Doesn’t sound like you believe in the same freedoms I do in America, despite your claims otherwise.

Reactions: LionNation540
You create these false realities in your head with your assumptions. Get help!
That's what too much fooling around in the Deep Web does to people. Well it just exacerbates how they already think. When he mentioned DuckDuckGo, I knew what was up.

Last edited:
See ya in about a month. I'll be back on in early July to chat more sports with you. Take care! It's been a pleasure.
Don't leave mmpq. Many of us agree with most of what you say. Just not going to get into pi$$ing contest with some leftist democrat. I will NOT address them on here or anywhere else. Don't care to speak to them and try to avoid them at all cost.

Highland Springs may give DeMatha a good run. I doubt any team in Virginia could give the Stags an L, BUT, Highland Springs would be Virginia’s best bet. If Highland Springs had a RB like TreVeyon Henderson or Malik Newton, I believe they’d be a top 10 team in America. Bugg Jones is a hell of a player who would make them elite if they use him at RB. He’s got offers from Notre Dame, Carolina, West Virginia, Maryland, etc.
Bugg is going to play both sides of the ball this year,but NOT at QB. He’s gonna line up at DB on the defensive side of the ball,and he’s gonna line up at WR & RB on offense,along with “some” KR/PR duties with Quenye Veney(multiple D1 offers including Pitt,Maryland,and Boston College). Juwan Dent will play QB. He holds 2 offers!

Bugg is going to play both sides of the ball this year,but NOT at QB. He’s gonna line up at DB on the defensive side of the ball,and he’s gonna line up at WR & RB on offense,along with “some” KR/PR duties with Quenye Veney(multiple D1 offers including Pitt,Maryland,and Boston College). Juwan Dent will play QB. He holds 2 offers!

How many HSHS players play both sides of the ball?

How many HSHS players play both sides of the ball?
4 and all hold multiple D1 offers. Bugg,Gilliam(4-star DE with 30 offers including LSU)and DB/WR Harmon(3-star with USC,Oklahoma and Florida offers),and Jabari Parker(Navy offer among others). I’m not sure if 3-star DE Rashad Pernell will play both ways or not. He holds 10 offers(VT & Penn St among others)heading into his Jr year. They have 10 with D1 offers(5 WRs),but as we found out last yr...1 bad game can end it. Latrell Sutton(6’3-190)plays WR and LB Just got an ODU offer,so that’s 5 going both ways and 6 WRs with D1 offers.

Last edited:
Cool. I figured HS probably doesn’t play a ton both ways due to depth and trying to get more kids exposure.

Cool. I figured HS probably doesn’t play a ton both ways due to depth and trying to get more kids exposure.
You’re correct about their depth. They rotate wide receivers and running back‘s to keep fresh legs on the field. Quite honestly,I don’t expect Purnell and Gilliam to play much on offense this year. This is the same team that had 8 out of 9 shut-outs,and scored 592 points in those 9 games as JV players 2 years ago. The JV has won 50 in a row.

Reactions: WP02alum
They still do that for basketball in DC! A few years ago, they played it in Verizon Center and they now play it at GW. They played something at Georgetown as well. It’s so much talent there and in PG County, it’s wild! I gotta watch KD’s documentary. From a competitive standpoint, the 757 is the only area that is close to that kind of play on the basketball court. Those guys play every game like it’s their last. We have a few teams in the 804 who does as well, but not like those 2 areas.
I was going to suggest you watch that documentary. Prince George's pumps a lot of money into their parks and rec. My son has played some 10U AAU games over there and the games are always intense.

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT