ADVERTISEMENT

We need some help from the brain trust.

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
Dinwiddie is in the market for a new sound system for our football field.

If you have knowledge of this type of system, or are aware of a school that has recently had a new system installed, it would me greatly appreciated if you could share that information with us.

From what little we have learned to this point, we believe that locating the speaker system on top of the scoreboard will provide the best solution. We also are in the belief that this system can be connected wirelessly to the press booth.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Dinwiddie is in the market for a new sound system for our football field.

If you have knowledge of this type of system, or are aware of a school that has recently had a new system installed, it would me greatly appreciated if you could share that information with us.

From what little we have learned to this point, we believe that locating the speaker system on top of the scoreboard will provide the best solution. We also are in the belief that this system can be connected wirelessly to the press booth.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
I know City Stadium in Lynchburg upgraded last year. The new system is unbelievable! But, with the stadium being owned and operated by the city and not Lynchburg City Schools, I'm not sure who you would contact for information. My guess would be someone from Lynchburg Parks & Rec or Lynchburg City's facilities department.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
Thanks Vols. I'll try to get in touch with someone out there, and see if I can get some leads.

If anyone else has helpful information, please chime in.

Thanks to all, DP.

When you said "brain trust" I knew Navy wouldn't respond!:D

Wow, that was brutal! I didnt respond, because I received my marching orders directly from DP Napolean.

I am very well aware of the problem. Had half of my body hanging out of the press box with DP holding my legs trying to change a fuse in the speakers. I guess that proves your theory Spartan Force.

I admit to never being called an intellectual, or even remotely close, but I am not the Scarecrow either (if i only had a brain). Lol

You will get yours my little pretty. You and your dog toto too. See you next weekend! Thats if I can catch the shory bus to Salem.

Wow, that was brutal! I didnt respond, because I received my marching orders directly from DP Napolean.

I am very well aware of the problem. Had half of my body hanging out of the press box with DP holding my legs trying to change a fuse in the speakers. I guess that proves your theory Spartan Force.

I admit to never being called an intellectual, or even remotely close, but I am not the Scarecrow either (if i only had a brain). Lol

You will get yours my little pretty. You and your dog toto too. See you next weekend! Thats if I can catch the shory bus to Salem.

I've been hacked! Only explanation that makes sense!

For some reason I can see you trying something like that Navy! Something a fastpitch softball player would attempt in a heartbeat. See ya next week! We'll be waiting with wings in our hair.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
All this is not helping us gather information about sound systems. The great Oz has instructed me to find out what others across the land have done.

For those that don't know who "First Down" is, he is my crazy brother in law. He is a one man sound system.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT