ADVERTISEMENT

Week 13 Pick em "chit chat", aka comments!

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
And they're off....!

How ironic that I'm going head to head with my brother in law, "First Down". And he depends on me to forward his picks to the forum each week.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And how ironic that I think he may, just may, pick all of the under dogs this week.:D:D:D With my luck, I would do that and he would sweep all of the darn games.

Yep, if they play with the "nothing to lose" attitude, I believe they will win. Conversely, if they over-think instead of just playing, they will get themselves in trouble.

I'm going to be curious to see who Navy picks in this game, and in the Eastern View/Chancellor game. We have had a few discussions on these teams.

I am all by myself on that Chiefs boat I see.. I'm in a floating Tub in the middle of the Atlantic with a wooden board for an oar... but I'm still paddling :)

Hey guys and gals, even if you were eliminated last week, go ahead and post your picks. It's kind of like the NASCAR Chase, you might not be able to win the championship, but you can still win the race this week. I'll do my best to post a comprehensive rundown.

If you are still in "The Chase", be sure to post your picks before KO time tomorrow night. I'll say anything after 7:00 pm tomorrow is not considered, unless someone knows of an earlier KO time?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT