ADVERTISEMENT

West Points - I Think

Man. If Salem loses that last game of the year, they'll be 9 - 1, no bye week and a middle seeding. Exciting stuff because it sure looks like Salem and Pulaski will hit that last game at 9 - 0.

Correct me if I am wrong. Will sherando gain any points if they beat fort hill since they are a out of state school. From the video I have seen of Fort hill they are going to give sherando all they can handle

I'd love to see how GW's defense fairs against JF.No one has stopped the young men from Forest in a long time. I'd also watch out for the Navy/Graves match-up at running back. May be the best second round game in the state, though I see GW moving up a seed or two if they win out.

Correct me if I am wrong. Will sherando gain any points if they beat fort hill since they are a out of state school. From the video I have seen of Fort hill they are going to give sherando all they can handle

The only time that an out of state school does not come with power points is when it is a private.

For power points purposes, Fort HIll will be counted as a 2A school

Reactions: bullrun25
Man. If Salem loses that last game of the year, they'll be 9 - 1, no bye week and a middle seeding. Exciting stuff because it sure looks like Salem and Pulaski will hit that last game at 9 - 0.
Both teams should be undefeated going in and this is a big rivalry game to boot. I'll be there cheering on the Spartans, should be biggest crowd for this rivalry in a number of years.

Reactions: wikki
Don't forget, if things play out, Salem will only be 8-0 going into that game. The Carroll County cancellation will affect seeding a bit...

Don't forget, if things play out, Salem will only be 8-0 going into that game. The Carroll County cancellation will affect seeding a bit...
Not playing Carroll Co actually helps Salem since CC will probably only win 1 game for the year. 22 pts for beating a 4A & 2 pts for their 1 victory would be 24. It would have brought Salem's avg down a bit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT