ADVERTISEMENT

Western Conference

AntGZee

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2015
Dan River or Martinsville will be eliminated on Tuesday. So, at least the rest of the west doesn't have to deal with both.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Graham and Gate City are good but Martinsville and DR have won the last 3 championships. Martinsville has made the Final 4 the last 3 years.

Yes DR and MHS have been powerhouses and have won 3 of the last 4 championships.....But the teams from 3 and 4 years past don't win this year and next year's championships. I agree 100% it's a shame that 2 of the 4 teams between MHS, DR, Graham, and GC won't be making it after Tuesday night....I feel like those 4 should be the teams playing each other just the same as it was last year. But there is obviously gonna be some new blood in the mix this year. It will be interesting nonetheless and the best teams will more than likely win and advance and it probably won't matter in the long run anyhow.

Graham and Gate City are good but Martinsville and DR have won the last 3 championships. Martinsville has made the Final 4 the last 3 years.

But everyone from Martinsville says they are down this season. I haven't seen them. Just word of mouth

Martinsville isn't really down, just not as good as last year's team. Martinsville has been playing without an integral starter for over half the season. The next man has to step up but Jordan Turner has been missed this year.

Just like in football. If I recall correctly the state championship game was played a week early, in semi finals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT