ADVERTISEMENT

What do you want to hear on "The Sports Buffet?"

TalkingHSSports

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Just trying to get more feedback......

“The Sports Buffet” is designed to give listeners more of what they want: Sports. High School, College and Professional sports are all found on “The Sports Buffet”, as well as older segments of “Talking High School Sports”. Some planned segments for “The Sports Buffet” have been slow to get off the ground. However, I want to know what YOU the fan wants to hear. Just because I am based in Central Virginia, does not mean I am afraid to stray from Central Virginia. I am still going to have segments on, even if they don’t get many hits, I am still going to try and feature small college and sports other then the mainstream football, basketball and baseball. However what do YOU want to hear on “The Sports Buffet”. Whether it be high school, college or pro, let me know your thoughts by e-mailing me at TheSportsBuffet@verizon.net. Also, if you want to be apprised of interviews added to “The Sports Buffet”, you again can follow the message boards on Virginia Preps.com or e-mail me your e-mail address and let me know if you would like to be e-mailed about updates of “The Sports Buffet”.

The Sports Buffet

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT