ADVERTISEMENT

What teams in the 757 are sleepers this season?

Landstown could go 8-2 I don't see them winning vs Bayside who knows they looked pretty good vs K-Tan in the scrimmage only saw them give up one big play K - Tan top 3 team peninsula
Who do you think the other lost will be to? Not including Ocean lakes.

Other good games week 1 LT vs Heritage and Indian River vs Bethel should be good ones way to far lol working here beach and getting off at 5pm gives me no time head out there and the traffic killer of them all

Other good games week 1 LT vs Heritage and Indian River vs Bethel should be good ones way to far lol working here beach and getting off at 5pm gives me no time head out there and the traffic killer of them all
Our game is at Todd at 8pm. NR vs. Menchville will be game 1.

Landstown probably be tested vs Bayside I'll give the edge to Bayside in that game LTBunny

Really Devils ? I always say if more games start at 8pm more fans would turn out to games bc they gotta deal working extra hours at work and traffic killer 8pm gives you more time make it first half game not the second. I'll try my best make it out there then

Really Devils ? I always say if more games start at 8pm more fans would turn out to games bc they gotta deal working extra hours at work and traffic killer 8pm gives you more time make it first half game not the second. I'll try my best make it out there then

Yea I think it will be interesting to see how the crowd will turn out. One thing about Tidewater people are fashionably late.

Badnews folks will show and LT travel well so it should be a nice crowd. A lot of people on the peninsula is interested to see how Bethel will turnout this year too. With the highly touted Indian River Braves coming to Darling Stadium as well that game will have people in the stands too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT