ADVERTISEMENT

What's gonna happen at UVA?

Littlepage is going nowhere as the only fault he has is sticking next to a coach who cant really coach but is everything we all want as a coach. I have been on board with Coach London for everything he stands for and thought Fairchild would be the one to get him fired. Well after the debacle of boise state, the way the players and coaches just looked unprepared i am on the train, no matter if they make a bowl or not i feel he has run his course. Who will take over- Definitely no one on staff- Tenuta showed he can be a good D-Coord with talent but is failing without it (valles, harold, harris), brown is a DE not a DT and wilkins should be on the field more with dean and moore kids just arent athletic enough to be DE and no matter how good the corners are no pressure means open guys. I like johns and the oline with the stable of RB returning next year, need explosive WR, not a group of Canaan Severin's but someone explosive.
Here is my top 5 coaches i hope to see:
Pat Narduzzi- def coord Mich St
Jerry Kill- HC minnesota
Mark Hudspeth- Louisiana- Lafayette
Matt Wells - Utah St
Kyle Whittengham- Utah

Question i have is who would be kept that is currently on staff: I like Beatty- as he is good coach and best recruiter, i like Hagan same reasons and not sure if i would keep Tenuta or not, depending on other options.

Just my 2 cents

I believe that if UVA fires Coach London that it will take years to get the talent he has assembled there. Hate it or love the man can recruit. Unless UVA goes after a big name and is willing to spend to make it happen. Then again every top athlete can't make it academically at UVA. Its alot of factors there. I truly believe that if London had not recruited at such a high level these past years he would have been fired. I think if he is fired, other ACC/ SEC schools will be lined up to get him as a recruiter.

Littlepage is going nowhere as the only fault he has is sticking next to a coach who cant really coach but is everything we all want as a coach. I have been on board with Coach London for everything he stands for and thought Fairchild would be the one to get him fired. Well after the debacle of boise state, the way the players and coaches just looked unprepared i am on the train, no matter if they make a bowl or not i feel he has run his course. Who will take over- Definitely no one on staff- Tenuta showed he can be a good D-Coord with talent but is failing without it (valles, harold, harris), brown is a DE not a DT and wilkins should be on the field more with dean and moore kids just arent athletic enough to be DE and no matter how good the corners are no pressure means open guys. I like johns and the oline with the stable of RB returning next year, need explosive WR, not a group of Canaan Severin's but someone explosive.
Here is my top 5 coaches i hope to see:
Pat Narduzzi- def coord Mich St
Jerry Kill- HC minnesota
Mark Hudspeth- Louisiana- Lafayette
Matt Wells - Utah St
Kyle Whittengham- Utah

Question i have is who would be kept that is currently on staff: I like Beatty- as he is good coach and best recruiter, i like Hagan same reasons and not sure if i would keep Tenuta or not, depending on other options.

Just my 2 cents

No way Whittengham leaves Utah for UVA, I think that would be a step down, Kill isn't leaving Minnesota either...imho!

Narduzzi would've been solid, but he's at Pitt now. No way Whittingham leaves Utah for UVa. Kill might be interesting, but not sure would leave Minnesota for UVa. Kill also has had serious health issues which is going to make anyone else reluctant to hire him. Hudspeth and Wells would be solid candidates, but they may have better options.

I could see Ruffin McNeill from ECU getting the job, but not sure if I'd be too excited about it. I'd prefer Lincoln Riley, who was incredible as OC at ECU and is now at Oklahoma. Riley's extremely young, though, at 32. An outside the box idea would be to hire Grobe as HC and pay a huge amount to Riley to be the head coach in waiting to take over in 4-5 years.

My bad forgot Narduzzi went to Pitt, and i didnt see Kill had health issues, that wouldnt be good especially here, LOL i wouldnt want to see anyone from ECU honestly, but heck anyone would be beneficial.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT