ADVERTISEMENT

Who does Liberty Bealeton have?

I meant in the playoffs next week, heard kettle run, but not 100% sure. Yea they are big on the line but..........

I meant in the playoffs next week, heard kettle run, but not 100% sure. Yea they are big on the line but..........

Last I heard Sherando was #4 and Dominion was #5. The first estimates had Liberty at #4 and Kettle Run at #5, but clearly that's off the table. I think the official brackets come out tomorrow.

Would like to see liberty kettle run again, then possibly sherando. Just to see what happens

I’ve heard so many different things in the last 24 hrs but right now I don’t think there is a answer to your question. I’m sure everyone in Group C is anxiously waiting the playoff brackets to be posted.

Dominion posted on twitter that Kettle Run edged out Sherando for the #3 spot. Really stupid if that's true, but I doubt they'd post it if they didn't know for sure.

Dominion posted on twitter that Kettle Run edged out Sherando for the #3 spot. Really stupid if that's true, but I doubt they'd post it if they didn't know for sure.
My question is how are all these people finding out all these different scenarios

Not understanding how Kettle Run beats out Sherando. I'm not a math wizard, but I got 26.7 for Kettle Run and 27.2 for Sherando.

http://www.angelfire.com/va/vhsl/171031Ratings.pdf

That was posted here before. It's a week out of date, but even so the first piece of data for Kettle Run is incorrect. It has their win over Manassas Park being worth 24 points. Manassas Park only won one game this year, so I don't know how they're getting that number. I didn't check for other errors yet, and admittedly my own math might be off.

Here's what I have for points:

Kettle Run
Manassas Park - 22 points
Warren County - 32 points
Brentsville District - 28 points
Culpeper County - 28 points
Handley - 30 points
Millbrook - 19 points
Fauquier - 26 points
Sherando - 18 points
Liberty - 38 points
James Wood - 26 points
Total - 267 = 26.7

Sherando
James Wood - 26 points
Jefferson (WV) - 22 points
Broadway - 24 points
Loudoun Valley - 28 points
Liberty - 18 points
Martinsburg (WV) - 20 points
Kettle Run - 38 points
Handley - 30 points
Fauquier - 26 points
Millbrook - 40 points
Total - 272 = 27.2

Reactions: Sirduke5
Can’t understand it either but what’s done is done , sherando the team to beat in the region and need to know who the eagles play

For Dominion:

For Loudoun County:

Again, my math could be wrong but I'm not seeing how Sherando ends up at #4. Hoping the VHSL isn't using the numbers listed on that link I posted above.

Reactions: Rev_Real
1. Millbrook
2. Liberty
3. Kettle run
4. Sherando
5. Dominion
6. Loudoun County .
That’s what came from AD , not official vhsl. We are preparing for Dominion. That was as of this morning at 9am.

Reactions: Rev_Real
So liberty would play winner of kettle run and loudoun? Correct?

If the rankings Hamspear provided are correct, that's right. Wouldn't be surprised to see Loudoun County upset Kettle Run. They had a great second half to their season.

Just sayin.... how crazy would it be to have Liberty and KR play along with Millbrook and Sherando

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT