ADVERTISEMENT

Who y’all got?

I see ya over there in front of Monkman. I'm on the other side. I'll holla at ya after the game. Radford is plenty good enough without the calls. Quinton Morton-Robertson is the real deal.

Game didn’t come down to those bad calls...But there were some very bad calls made. Momentum shifters. Martinsville didn’t do a good job of taking #2 out of the game. Don’t sleep on the Dawgs.

Game didn’t come down to those bad calls...But there were some very bad calls made. Momentum shifters. Martinsville didn’t do a good job of taking #2 out of the game. Don’t sleep on the Dawgs.

I don't think you can take 2 out of the game. Man to man you can slow him, some. There is a reason he was player of year as a sophomore. Try to limit his damage and try and beat the rest of the team.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Ill take Graham and Radford... Lol.

Graham beat GC by 16 tonight...

It looks like you can let McClung get his all night and just limit the supporting cast around him. Most games Dean and Ervin contribute around 30 between them, in tonight’s loss they had 17. Radford can hoop but don’t think GC will roll over and go away lightly with some time to prepare.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
once a night, is this radford team better than the one back in the early 2000's that use to play council in the sub state every year that had the nichols boys

The answer is yes, it is. Radford is also going to be your 2017-18 state champs in my opinion. Ive seen Lee, GC, Radford, and Graham, and Goochland and Greensville. Haven't seen Martinsville. The three best teams in the state this year....said this January.....in no order, Radford, GC, Graham. Only my opinion and one guys take. I can't tell the future, but do have an opinion on it.

Reactions: toughy299
once a night, is this radford team better than the one back in the early 2000's that use to play council in the sub state every year that had the nichols boys

I wouldn't know about that but I would say they are better than the teams of 2009-2011 and they will only be better next year.

Reactions: toughy299
I see ya over there in front of Monkman. I'm on the other side. I'll holla at ya after the game. Radford is plenty good enough without the calls. Quinton Morton-Robertson is the real deal.
I sat behind Monk. We was fired up at them calls. I like Martinsville chances against Graham. Gotta get that freshman involved early and often. That boy is a problem! I’m really impressed with the Dawgs even with the loss.

Hearing that the game between Martinsville and Graham will be at Tazewell Middle School.

Glad you were impressed with a team that was down by double digits pretty much the entire game. Glenvar the night before gave Radford a better game than Martinsville. If the refs would been doing there job they would have thrown that joker of a coach they have out of the game. I thought he was going to strip at one point. The refs didn't jack all those 3's and the refs didn't blow by you the way Q blew by Martinsville players. Graham should have a easy time with this team. Now it's time for McClung ....

Glad you were impressed with a team that was down by double digits pretty much the entire game. Glenvar the night before gave Radford a better game than Martinsville. If the refs would been doing there job they would have thrown that joker of a coach they have out of the game. I thought he was going to strip at one point. The refs didn't jack all those 3's and the refs didn't blow by you the way Q blew by Martinsville players. Graham should have a easy time with this team. Now it's time for McClung ....

The Martinsville vs Graham game will go down to the wire. Graham beats teams due to excellent rebounding, floor position, defense, and athleticism/puts backs around the rim. This is also Martinsville's strong point and it's not a bad matchup for Martinsville. The game will be decided by 5 points or less and decided in the final minute.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT