ADVERTISEMENT

Why so much BS

RedPrideNation_RollPride

VaPreps All District
Oct 13, 2014
Sorry but it is ridiculous to come on here and see the back and forth about Riverheads and Wilson. We got outplayed Friday night and while it stings, we had a far better season than I originally thought we would. Wilson has had awesome season too, and while I can't say I am rooting for them, I am not wishing for them to lose. I think there are several teams left that can compete for the state title. As for all the winning and losing with class, two months from now if anybody looks back at this and does not see all this junk as childish I would be surprised. There is no question long term RHS has been the dominate force our shared community. At one time we were just beggining to win an did not have a history of it. I will give Wilson time to grow into their success before I decide whether it is short term or not. These are 15-18 yr old kids that we are talkin about on here. God bless them all for being out there and putting on a show for us on Friday nights. Some have extraordinary talent but most will be standin beside us in years to come cheering on the next group to come through. Let's all try to realize that while there is a winner and loser in these games, the bigger goal is to grow young men that are community and family leaders. Good luck and safe travs to all those still playing. RED PRIDE NATION ROLLPRIDE

I agree completely. And while most of our fan base did seem to cheer when your score was announced I didn't. I really wanted to see you guys again.

I also refuse to back down from XCROSS when he posts the filth he does.

That post got taken completely out of hand, unfortunately by someone not affiliated with either team.

We will see you guys come basketball season

TREVOR , Since you can`t leave it alone let me twist your nipples a little more !
You are jealous of Riverheads and are always stirring the pot . You will be this way until Wilson can win a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP in football . Let me tell you , its going to be a long time if that ever happens ! Travel around the state and get a taste of what real football is ! Wilson has a few good players that have given them hope but the sun is setting on your parade and soon the lights will come on in the basketball gym . Don't take it personal , but you are in hopes that your team can do the impossible . First , they need a coach . One that understands the mental part of the game and can teach his players how use that mental toughness on the field . Giles program is a lot like RHS and wins with class like RHS . White collar subdivision kids may struggle with this and that might be another problem for your school .
After this weekend , bring your team to Greenville and I will put them to work cleaning out a few barns , this might help to get the taste out of their mouths , or maybe they will like the taste of BRUNSWICK STEW !

"White collar subdivision kids ay?"

It's funny someone who hides in the shadows how such a big mouth when it comes to personal insults.

I do hope we can sustain the great success RHS has had. I do hope we don't get idiot posters like yourself though who just stir up pots

Is the 7 footer back out again this year? That may be one of the few games I may go to. Basketball season is just not the same as Friday nights in the fall!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT