ADVERTISEMENT

Will history repeat itself???

two things with all due respect to KG and my good friend coach smith the foxes have no way near the team they had last year. the foxes defense is still a work in progress as they have had trouble stopping anyone. the jackets are by far a better team than last year with now a balanced attack. the other thing is do you think JM has forgot about that loss to KG last year? no way coach serbay is not going to be preaching to them all week that last years game hurt because it effected their power points and home field advantage in last years playoffs. when you add this up you get a jacket win by 3 td's. may be wrong I've been wrong many times before but i'm pretty sure in my prediction.

nothing like instigating controversy to fire the team up if what you say is true!

I'm guessing they did remember Keiser!

JM players tonight =.
party0003.r191677.gif

Re: I'm guessing they did remember Keiser!

Cute and appropriate. Like it. But no one rational expected this to be much of a game. JM and Courtland will enter week 10 at 8 - 1. Really want to be there but not.. I'm depressed already. GL to the Warriors.

in my post I said JM by 3 td's! pretty close wasn't it! ain't a bad guess for a old man! but I have to admit the loss of the KG stud back white probably would have made the game a little closer but I believe JM still wins!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT