ADVERTISEMENT

Will you attend high school football in another state this fall?

Will you attend high school football games in another state this fall?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will be looking to see how coach mance does in his first game at Loris high ! I will keep you guys updated !

May not be fair for Coach Mance (awesome coach) if judging him based on game one because I think they open up with Dillon. Dillon, pound for pound, size for size, and all of the rest is one of the baddest programs on the East Coast at its level of play. Mance will do well at Loris but he will have a tough go at first because the schedule Loris plays is ridiculously tough. Green Sea, South Columbus, Dillon, and a few others are just absolute powerhouses.

Stabler, I'm not a full timer, but live in North Myrtle 6 months out of yr year. I plan to watch C. Forest also. May see I there dude.

May not be fair for Coach Mance (awesome coach) if judging him based on game one because I think they open up with Dillon. Dillon, pound for pound, size for size, and all of the rest is one of the baddest programs on the East Coast at its level of play. Mance will do well at Loris but he will have a tough go at first because the schedule Loris plays is ridiculously tough. Green Sea, South Columbus, Dillon, and a few others are just absolute powerhouses.

Stabler, I'm not a full timer, but live in North Myrtle 6 months out of yr year. I plan to watch C. Forest also. May see I there dude.
Ok would like to meet you fairlawncat ! Some schedules is saying games start tonight but I also saw where they moved the start of the season till the 25th . Will still go and see !

Ok would like to meet you fairlawncat ! Some schedules is saying games start tonight but I also saw where they moved the start of the season till the 25th . Will still go and see !

Yep, 25th for start except for private schools. I was looking forward to some football. The private schools started this week.

Reactions: Stabler1980
The playoffs begin tonight over on the Tennessee side. The team I have been following over there, the Dobyns-Bennett Indians are the number 1 seed out of Region 1, Class 6A and face the number 4 seed out of Region 2 Cleveland tonight in Kingsport. But of course, the winner of our little 8 team bubble has to get through perennial powerhouse Maryville sometime in the first three rounds, which is near impossible. D-B would play Maryville in round 3 if they're able to advance to that point.

I've just been glad to see a football game every week but two this fall so far. Hoping to get to see at least 3, if not 5 more weeks.

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
The playoffs begin tonight over on the Tennessee side. The team I have been following over there, the Dobyns-Bennett Indians are the number 1 seed out of Region 1, Class 6A and face the number 4 seed out of Region 2 Cleveland tonight in Kingsport. But of course, the winner of our little 8 team bubble has to get through perennial powerhouse Maryville sometime in the first three rounds, which is near impossible. D-B would play Maryville in round 3 if they're able to advance to that point.

I've just been glad to see a football game every week but two this fall so far. Hoping to get to see at least 3, if not 5 more weeks.
I haven't seen great games, but I've seen some pretty exciting ones in WV. I went to 3 at Washington, 3 at Jefferson, and 1 at Martinsburg. Imho, Jefferson has a FANTASTIC marching band! Over 120 members. I helped embarrass some freshman girl in the pit when her family was sitting near me and I heard her name being said, so me with my big mouth yelled "Go Mikhala!". Her mom about fell out of her chair laughing, then I saw them again this past Friday night, so I did it again.🤣

Dobyns-Bennett won 42-35 Friday night in a shootout over Cleveland. D-B hosts number 4 ranked McMinn County Friday night in the sweet 16.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT