ADVERTISEMENT

William Campbell

Nov 19, 2012
Martinsville va
Hampton Road 6
May a key point on 2 A board
This is what he said:.
Wm Campbell ran only 19 plays last night, but scored on 6 of them, beating Central Lunenburg 45-12. WC had 14 runs for 284 yards and 4 for 4 passing for 173 yards. Meanwhile Central ran the ball 66 times for 225 yards. When a team runs ball 66 times they should lose.
Defense played well last night, they had Freshman play last night for first time. They attack the ball carrier .

Reactions: lyhsports
Also, LC and Riverheads both run the double wing. Although one is more efficient than the other

All the talk about RHS vs Essex or Sussex ? If they don't take WC serious , it will be basketball season for them . WC looked good at the jam . and they seem to have peaked at the right time . Good luck to both teams , just a little more luck to the Red Team . lol

I heard that someone recorded the radio call from the KD Country broadcast of the 2006 WC-RHS game where the play by play guy talked about WC's matchup the next week. Still the best high school game I've ever seen

Edit: I see the 2017 matchup going either way.

That podcast has the announcers looking for words ! Great game !

Just saw some film of WC and they look very good. They spread you out going 5 wide at times and that QB can run like crazy. May be the most athletic QB Riverheads will have seen this year. Should be a good game. Anyone know more about WC?

Reactions: 4th_andgoal
Just saw some film of WC and they look very good. They spread you out going 5 wide at times and that QB can run like crazy. May be the most athletic QB Riverheads will have seen this year. Should be a good game. Anyone know more about WC?
WC can score points in a hurry. The question is if their defense will come to play. Quarterback is a freak athlete who is 200 lbs or more and can fly. Good receivers who catch the ball well. Their line is somewhat undersized but pretty althetic. I know nothing about Riverheads but I assume they are pretty good up front with the way they run the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT