ADVERTISEMENT

With the boys off I'm Thinking of heading to GW @Auburn this week

Sep 11, 2017
will the game be a good one ? Friday nights game I saw between GW and chil was awesome
What does auburn have this year ?
I guess if I keep showing up at GW games people will think I'm a maroons fan instead of a Maroon tide lol.

Reactions: G MASTER BLASTER W
Probably won't be much of a game. Neither will Chilhowie-Northwood. If I still lived in the area, I'd probably go see Floyd-Giles. PH-Battle or Bland-Eastern Montgomery could also be interesting..

I believe PH and Battle is the best bet of the bunch. Didnt see anything about Auburn or Bland that would lead me to think of those games being worth going to watch.

Reactions: southwestrocks
I think you've talked me into it . After all I don't want to become a regular at GW games lol.

I'm just hoping for a close game. They are much more fun to watch then a blow out that's for sure

GW had some injuries in the Chilhowie game. But the ones who subbed did an amazing job. So I don't think those injuries will hurt us in this game. GW should roll here imo.

Reactions: southwestrocks
Ok it's official. I'm heading to PH vs Battle game this weekend. I want go sit on the winners side so which side should I pick ?

I sit on GW Side last week vs chil so I expect to bring someone good luck

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT