ADVERTISEMENT

Woodgrove OOD schedule

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
If Maxpreps is right 3 OOD games for the Wolverines include C5 schools Massaponax, Tuscarora, and Broad Run. This is a much tougher schedule than they have played recently. Their regular season record may dip, but if they have a good team they should be well prepared for the C4 playoffs.

I agree Mike. They would be hard pressed to toughen up their OOD much better than that.

I would like to point out that only the very wealthy commission portraits of themselves. (I refer your attention to Mike's Avatar)!

I agree Mike. They would be hard pressed to toughen up their OOD much better than that.

I would like to point out that only the very wealthy commission portraits of themselves. (I refer your attention to Mike's Avatar)!
I didn't commission it, but I'm wealthy with talented friends. A fellow Spartan fan with amazing artistic talent in photography and painting made it for me. He has given me one of his paintings, with this one soon to be on the way. I feel like Jimmie Stewart, the wealthiest man in town.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
If Maxpreps is right 3 OOD games for the Wolverines include C5 schools Massaponax, Tuscarora, and Broad Run. This is a much tougher schedule than they have played recently. Their regular season record may dip, but if they have a good team they should be well prepared for the C4 playoffs.
Woodgrove is used to playing Broad a Run and Tuscurora , they are only 15 minutes apart and used to be all part of the old Dulles district of which Woodgrove still remains. I believe Woodgrove is just preparing themselves for where they will be in a few year which is 5A. This will definitely make them 4A playoff prepared. Wouldn't be surprised to see Woodgrove winning two out of these three games. If they win these games, home field throughout will make a very long travel north for every team they face in the playoffs.
Most winnable , Tuscarora . Broad run , toss up, Ponax = most likely loss. Doesn't matter , who wants to face Woodgrove in the playoffs after that schedule. But I am thinking Woodgrove though talented is young this year, I will go with 7-3 overall regular season.

Big time schedule, lot of points available there. Not sure what Tuscarora or Broad Run will have this year but Massaponax is a walking 10-0 regular season recently, had Stone Bridge beat two years ago and had them on the ropes again this past year only to come up short both times in the state semi's. Woodgrove will be young but their jv and 9th grade squads both went unbeaten, Skinner has a program up there. Not sure how long they'll be 4A but I said it earlier this spring, Woodgrove and Sherando will become very familiar with each other in the foreseeable future.

Woodgrove and Sherando are only 30 minutes apart and play each other in virtually every sport. They know each other well. Sherando came out and laid a egg and layed like a bunch of pansies the last time they came to arrowhead stadium, I hope the Warriors fair better the next time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT