ADVERTISEMENT

Wow

BCKnights

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 25, 2013
Just wow...smh. I hope yall saw what I meant about being conservative.

You guys got conservative big time. But credit goes to Strasburg as well for never given up when they went down 16

You guys got conservative big time. But credit goes to Strasburg as well for never given up when they went down 16
Yes definitely credit to Strasburg. You saw them up the tempo and showed a sense of urgency. We burnt valuable timeouts on that last drive because of the playclock. Strasburg made adjustments and we didn't. Kymir Lockette was the fastest kid on the field for us. All year he's been getting 1 or 2 per game but they are tds. He touched it once tonight for a 31 yard td. He touched it no more. Make it make sense.

Yes definitely credit to Strasburg. You saw them up the tempo and showed a sense of urgency. We burnt valuable timeouts on that last drive because of the playclock. Strasburg made adjustments and we didn't. Kymir Lockette was the fastest kid on the field for us. All year he's been getting 1 or 2 per game but they are tds. He touched it once tonight for a 31 yard td. He touched it no more. Make it make sense.
You all had the most athletes on the field. Strasburg without the starting quarterback had me concerned. But the Rams dug deep and never quit. Congrats to the knights on a good season. Have a safe trip home and hopefully there were no major injuries on either side tonight

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT