ADVERTISEMENT

You can watch all VA Titles Games Online

lucustookis

VaPreps Varsity
Jul 7, 2007
Bull Island, VA
For those that may not be aware, the NFHS is an online site that covers pretty much all state title games not just in Virginia, but every state. In Va, all 6 state title games can be watched live on your PC or smart device. You can set down at home, and flip back and forth to any individual game you wish to see. For example, if wanting to watch Salem and the game is at halftime or a blowout or whatever, with one click of the mouse, you can turn on Appo vs Lee, etc. I think it's 10 dollars per month for the access and you create an account, pay the 10 bucks, then be sure to cancel the subscription after the title games or they will continue to bill you each month. I've used this site many times and I've never had an issue with it. There is live commentators-play by play for each game. For folks who are aware of this (and I assume most probably are) I'm sorry for a repost, but it may be helpful to those who are not aware of this and can't make it. For the title games, you don't just get to hear them, you can see them live.

https://www.nfhsnetwork.com

Last edited:
This is a fairly new site, 8-10 years maybe, but once something is put on there, it stays in their archives. All you have to do is type in the name of your school and it will show you whatever they have stored for that school. They also have some semi-final games and I think even some regular season games. It is worth the 10 bucks on the championship day for sure and maybe year round as well.

I concur - I do it pretty much every year, and even if you cancel, you have up to 30 days to keep watching various sports events in every state.

To me, the best time to buy is during basketball season - there's a LOT more to watch, and it makes the 30 day investment all more worth it.

Reactions: swva_havok_fan
For those that may not be aware, the NFHS is an online site that covers pretty much all state title games not just in Virginia, but every state. In Va, all 6 state title games can be watched live on your PC or smart device. You can set down at home, and flip back and forth to any individual game you wish to see. For example, if wanting to watch Salem and the game is at halftime or a blowout or whatever, with one click of the mouse, you can turn on Appo vs Lee, etc. I think it's 10 dollars per month for the access and you create an account, pay the 10 bucks, then be sure to cancel the subscription after the title games or they will continue to bill you each month. I've used this site many times and I've never had an issue with it. There is live commentators-play by play for each game. For folks who are aware of this (and I assume most probably are) I'm sorry for a repost, but it may be helpful to those who are not aware of this and can't make it. For the title games, you don't just get to hear them, you can see them live.

https://www.nfhsnetwork.com
Im all over it!!!

Reactions: oldfool
I had the privilege to do the play-by-play on today's Class 1 and Class 2 title games for the NFHS Network. It's a great service for HS football junkies.

What a great Appo-RE Lee title game! A shame either team had to lose, but congratulations to Coach Smith - a class act - and the Raiders.

Reactions: swva_havok_fan
As complimentary as I have been of this website, I was furious with them today and plan to give them a piece of my mind tomorrow if I can find a way to register a complaint. I came home from the Riverheads game and planned to watch the Lee game online. Since I was already a member, it was easy to log on, so I did so and watched the first half without any problem. A few freeze-ups here and there but that happens with online feeds.

I then logged off at halftime so I could do something else, and when I came back to watch the second half, it would not allow me to do it. Every time I tried to log on I was given some cock and bull about my membership only allowing me to receive live stats and that I would have to increase my membership in order to watch the live video. I ended up having to listen to the end on radio.

Since then I have checked the website and now that the games are over, NATURALLY it is letting me watch anything I want. Just doesn't make sense.

As complimentary as I have been of this website, I was furious with them today and plan to give them a piece of my mind tomorrow if I can find a way to register a complaint. I came home from the Riverheads game and planned to watch the Lee game online. Since I was already a member, it was easy to log on, so I did so and watched the first half without any problem. A few freeze-ups here and there but that happens with online feeds.

I then logged off at halftime so I could do something else, and when I came back to watch the second half, it would not allow me to do it. Every time I tried to log on I was given some cock and bull about my membership only allowing me to receive live stats and that I would have to increase my membership in order to watch the live video. I ended up having to listen to the end on radio.

Since then I have checked the website and now that the games are over, NATURALLY it is letting me watch anything I want. Just doesn't make sense.

That's really unfortunate that happened!

I've had buffering issues over the years with the site - a lot of times, I've had to refresh and/or clear my Internet history (cache) - that always seemed to do the trick.

But it sounds like yours was more of a 'membership/administrative' issue.

I would DEFINITELY give them a buzz!

I called and got a very nice young lady. She could not understand what had happened, but offered to refund this month's charge. I was OK with that and hopefully will not have any more issues with it. By the way, pizzzzza, thanks for your coverage thus far on the basketball scores in the area. I personally like basketball more than football so I try to keep up with those, and so far the papers have not exactly been on top of the season.

Reactions: pizzzzza
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT