ADVERTISEMENT

Lions Kick Off Season With 'Midnight Madness'

Lions will still win 7 games I am telling you hoos the district is just down. They may even win 8. I am unsure of king George game, the rest they can win.

Courtland - blowout loss
KG - loss
Albemarle - toss up
Fluvanna - win
Powhatan - blowout loss
Western - blowout loss
Monticello - blowout loss
Orange - toss up
C'ville - loss

District's not as bad as you think, that defense I saw tonight won't dominate anyone.

Courtland - blowout loss
KG - loss
Albemarle - toss up
Fluvanna - win
Powhatan - blowout loss
Western - blowout loss
Orange - toss up
C'ville - loss

District's not as bad as you think, that defense I saw tonight won't dominate anyone.

That's cause you played a legit team. Orange fluvanna cville and albemarle are wins. That's four. Albemarle got shut out..same problem as last year can't score. The knights have no depth. Other teams are good but really they would not fare too well in 4a. The king George game is going to determine how lions season goes. How was crowd there tonight? I figure new school and all it was pretty packed. How was new p.a? I may retract from 7 wins and say six, Powhatan, king George, and western are toss ups for me.

Crowd was excellent, had a good amount on the hill too. New announcer is an upgrade, in my opinion. Still an obvious homer, but he actually does play by play consistenly. He was the JV announcer before.

Just a bad night. Put it behind, get the bye week and get ready for Courtland. GL in 2015.

Courtland - blowout loss
KG - loss
Albemarle - toss up
Fluvanna - win
Powhatan - blowout loss
Western - blowout loss
Orange - toss up
C'ville - loss

Too low. Too fast. Don't lose heart.

Reactions: mike salem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT