ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar Smith @ Colonial Forge

OS or CF

• Colonial Forge

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Oscar Smith

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
Coach Johnson indicated he'll play DB. But after watching that KF vs WB highlights video. What I noticed was that on D, he played safety which prevented those big plays KF had against Smith!

I'm biased so of course, I'll put Smith heading to Hampton next week. If they play like they did against Landstown, I suspect the results will be similar.

If there's a week essentially for Forge, it's that they haven't faced a DLine at Smith's level all year. They are upperclassmen, but most all of them are first time starters this year.

About to pull into the Forge field in a few!

Helluva game, y'all finished when we didn't once again. You guys are a great team and Kelly is a damn good player. I do question however that following kindel (14) scoring 2 tds, Harrell was inserted to cover him, that's a sketchy move by the program to say the least, he definitely had an impact, on a game that in most states he wouldn't have been playing in, it's a shame honestly. Hopefully this doesn't become a trend. Regardless, you guys finished the game and we didn't, I wish you the best of luck next week!

Commonwealth District has had a ton of painful playoff losses in recent years... eventually someone will break through.

Reactions: OCBoy
Commonwealth District has had a ton of painful playoff losses in recent years... eventually someone will break through.
I feel especially for the Sarratt family, two sons for north and forge and 5 State semi appearances, after this year's forge team, you start to wonder what it's gonna take to break through, this was gonna about as good of a team as the district has had, it's gonna take a helluva team and some sheer luck after this.

Forge is a great team. I'm sure they will have a lot more teams like this one. Smith has their own deamon in Westfield to overcome. They've never beat them!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT