Game 4: #7 Northampton at #2 King & Queen Central, 6pm

Semifinals (Thursday February 23):
Game 1 winner vs. Game 2 winner, 6pm
Game 3 winner vs. Game 4 winner, 6pm

Championship (Saturday February 25):
Semifinal Winners at Higher Seed, 6pm

Posted by robwitham at 9:20 PM

Reactions: 20Bronco06
Anyone have similar information for Region B?
Region 1B Tournament
2/20 Quarterfinals

#3 Carver Academy vs.
#6 Riverheads

#4 Buffalo Gap vs.
#5 William Campbell

2/22 Semifinals

#1 Franklin vs.
Winner of # 4 vs. #5

#2 Altavista vs.
Winner of #3 vs. #6

2/24 Finals

TBD vs. TBD

Reactions: 20Bronco06
My main question is about the location and time for the RHS/Carver game. Last time we played them down that way it was at Hopewell High School and I wondered if that is just the usual spot for their regional games.

My main question is about the location and time for the RHS/Carver game. Last time we played them down that way it was at Hopewell High School and I wondered if that is just the usual spot for their regional games.
That I'm not sure. I do know their regular gym is extremely small and only has one side of bleachers.

One of my sources tells me that the game will be at L C Bird. I am sure an official announcement of that will be along soon.

Once I looked it up, I was relieved because for those of us who will make the trip, it looks on paper to be about half an hour closer than the previous Hopewell trip. Am I correct that we will take Rt. 288 and then the Rt. 10 exit, which is something like Iron Bridge? Then is the school on the "inside" of 288, which is to say closer to Richmond as opposed to being outside of 288?

Once I looked it up, I was relieved because for those of us who will make the trip, it looks on paper to be about half an hour closer than the previous Hopewell trip. Am I correct that we will take Rt. 288 and then the Rt. 10 exit, which is something like Iron Bridge? Then is the school on the "inside" of 288, which is to say closer to Richmond as opposed to being outside of 288?
Yeah you'll go 288 and then onto Rt 10 for probably less than a mile. I believe LC Bird is on Courthouse Rd, from memory. You'd only be on there for a mile or so though. The school is in Chesterfield County and you don't go into the city of Richmond

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT