ADVERTISEMENT

Xmas Wish

CRF4Dan

Richmond Region Football Writer
Staff
Dec 17, 2012
Mechanicsville, VA
It's Xmas Eve... You wrote your letter to Santa but the stipulation was you had to wish for one team to win next years Class 6 State Title and it cannot be the team you root for nor a team who has won before... Who is it? Why?

Freedom..their growth under Overton has been nothing short of extraordinary and having been around him during his tenure at Forge I can say 1st Hand day he’s nothing but a class act. So outside of Forge winning, Freedom is the school I’d like to see win it due to the Overton connection with Bill Brown dating back to his Hylton playing days as well as the generally unlikely turnaround the program has had at such a rapid pace

Reactions: CRF4Dan
Freedom..their growth under Overton has been nothing short of extraordinary and having been around him during his tenure at Forge I can say 1st Hand day he’s nothing but a class act. So outside of Forge winning, Freedom is the school I’d like to see win it due to the Overton connection with Bill Brown dating back to his Hylton playing days as well as the generally unlikely turnaround the program has had at such a rapid pace

He's a good coach no doubt about it. I don't know a lot about him but listening to him speak after losing the Class 6 title game, he was a class act and was all about his guys.

Reactions: Forge_Nation
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT