ADVERTISEMENT

2-0 GW Danville @ 2-0 Jefferson Forest

Untl the boys from Danvillle can beat Salem, they need to scrap the “we ready” BS. JF may or may not offer a contest. Until you beat Salem, then you are still irrevalent

Last edited:
Reactions: hamspear
I hope you’re really not that inept in real life.
You know it’s true. You can’t be the best until you beat the best. Last time
GW had their chance, they were not the best. I just don’t get where the cok
I hope you’re really not that inept in real life.
Salem has played in the last four 4A state championships and has won 3. “We ready”.

Reactions: hamspear
Lol let the boys do whatever motivates them. No need to be childish about how “tired” you are of it. I personally get joy out of seeing any team and fan base that feels that passionate about their team. That’s why I respect and appreciate all of the fans I’ve encountered from Salem and Dinwiddie. Both schools crushed my alma mater but they were both pretty respectful. Let people enjoy their football!

Lol let the boys do whatever motivates them. No need to be childish about how “tired” you are of it. I personally get joy out of seeing any team and fan base that feels that passionate about their team. That’s why I respect and appreciate all of the fans I’ve encountered from Salem and Dinwiddie. Both schools crushed my alma mater but they were both pretty respectful. Let people enjoy their football!
Thank you brother. Good luck to your Warriors! Your boys are on a collision course back to the state semi’s. Hopefully our teams can meet there. Best of wishes!

Reactions: BigBWincCity
You too! Just praying for 100% injury free on both sides and that your boys won’t run away big time with it haha
Won’t happen! I don’t believe any GW fan believes that we will run away with anything. People gave that 2015 Magna Vista team the same win predictions they’re giving GW.. Y’all spanked them. Don’t feed into the hype. One game at a time. Love, DSH.

Thank you brother. Good luck to your Warriors! Your boys are on a collision course back to the state semi’s. Hopefully our teams can meet there. Best of wishes!
And good luck to your Eagles! I’m excited for this season from what I’ve seem, though Sherando hasn’t been tested with a tough team yet. I would love to see Sherando and GW square off at some point!

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT