ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Schedules

tylerrossfc10

VaPreps Varsity
Sep 30, 2016
Does anybody know when the 2017 schedules will come out. I want to see who is playing who next year.

They trickle out as the months go by, but I think the VHSL post them in May or June.

I know MV dropped Byrd, so we dont have to face basham for his senior year. Lol. Not sure what other 2 teams they picked up

Shades MV did play Reidsville back in the mid 2000's. I believe around 06-07. Former MV head coach was an assistant at Reidsville at the time. I was keeping the chains at the time. And neither game was pretty. The Rams are a very, very good program

Reactions: AntGZee
If MV had played Reidsville this year; that game would have been similar to the Stanton River game. Reidsville is physical and fast.

MV played reidsville in 05 and 06 no contest 41 -6 in 05 very tight game game in 06 Graves kid broke loose late in the game 21 7 reidsville

Reactions: AntGZee
Blacksburg added Richlands , Amherst, and Lord Bot. Replacing Carroll, Bassett , and Abingdon

With LCA playing a fullSeminole schedule next year the district teams are limited to 3 ood games. Rustburg added Bassett to go with Altavista and Appomattox. They dropped Alleghany and Tunstall. Liberty and JF will always play SR. The Minutemen will continue with Franklin Co and Rockbridge.

JM plays Mountain View, Stafford, Charlottesville, and Petersburg non conference and Eastern View heads back to the battlefield

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT