ADVERTISEMENT

3A State Championship Game: Phoebus vs Heritage

“I’m not saying they haven’t played anybody as good as us,” Bradley said, “but I don’t think they’ve played anybody like us. The Peninsula District, they’re way more athletic than we are over here. But I think we play a little more power football over here.”

Reactions: VolNation85
Amherst had issues this season but it should be fine next year. I heard something about Bradley at Amherst, not sure, personally I hope he stays at Heritage, not a fan of him at all. The fans that I know and a few assistants aren’t fans either. A few Amherst players this year told me that the Heritage players love him and I think it’s because he gets to their level. I think he’s a little over the top, not sure if that’s what Amherst needs.
Clearly Heritage players love him...look what his done since he’s been there. The kids definitely give everything they have for him.

My team? I’ve been gone for almost two years. Lol I was at the Phoebus game since it was a Thursday night and there was no passing threat for Lake Taylor at all. Phoebus was able to stack the box and focus on taking away the run. A lot of what ifs and could’ve, should’ve, would’ve for that game.

As far as the ICN game I wasn’t in attendance but I know Harvey was out the prior two games and I know 5 got hurt. I was told Harvey didn’t play because he didn’t play for the previous two games. My mistake ICN WR kid had the game of his life also.

Congrats to Phoebus welcome back to relevancy and I see y’all still as sensitive as ever guys. Nothing changed!! Back to the 4A board I go and I’ll be there Saturday rooting for you guys. My Blue Devils still have a day to be the current state champion.
Lol still sensitive as ever...I second that opinion :D

My team? I’ve been gone for almost two years. Lol I was at the Phoebus game since it was a Thursday night and there was no passing threat for Lake Taylor at all. Phoebus was able to stack the box and focus on taking away the run. A lot of what ifs and could’ve, should’ve, would’ve for that game.

As far as the ICN game I wasn’t in attendance but I know Harvey was out the prior two games and I know 5 got hurt. I was told Harvey didn’t play because he didn’t play for the previous two games. My mistake ICN WR kid had the game of his life also.

Congrats to Phoebus welcome back to relevancy and I see y’all still as sensitive as ever guys. Nothing changed!! Back to the 4A board I go and I’ll be there Saturday rooting for you guys. My Blue Devils still have a day to be the current state champion.
No
They both still out ?! #70 ??
I doesn't really matter. You have Heritage winning the game regardless. Win, lose or draw.
Lol still sensitive as ever...I second that opinion :D
No one is sensitive, I'm a grown man, but you have a right to your opinion. I state facts, and give my opinion. This is a message board. Regardless of what you or anybody else say or think, all that matters is what happens tomorrow in the football game. No excuses. If Phoebus lose. No excuses. Devil, Norcom beat the hell out of LT and you made excuses and tried to say Harvey didn't play when he did. Now that is sensitive. lol

No

I doesn't really matter. You have Heritage winning the game regardless. Win, lose or draw.

No one is sensitive, I'm a grown man, but you have a right to your opinion. I state facts, and give my opinion. This is a message board. Regardless of what you or anybody else say or think, all that matters is what happens tomorrow in the football game. No excuses. If Phoebus lose. No excuses. Devil, Norcom beat the hell out of LT and you made excuses and tried to say Harvey didn't play when he did. Now that is sensitive. lol
What happens tomorrow in the game doesn’t matter to me. I have no horse in this race. I’m just here for the comments. LOL

I need to read thread later, i moved out here 2 years ago and grown to love 757 football. I know Pheobus coach and he is a great dude that trains them kids up right. There is something about rooting for an all black school in Hampton, VA (Pheobus is a place in Hamptom like we call Rivermont in Lynchburg). Pheobus is similar to a Prince Edward County beside Appo. Got all these athletes but they want to be a statistic instead of dedicating it into a sport or academics. I have always said, if the Prince Edward County got a great administration, coaches, and parent support....it would be trouble in 2A every year. Pheobus has done that in 3A!!! Gotta support! @moto138

Reactions: moto138
I need to read thread later, i moved out here 2 years ago and grown to love 757 football. I know Pheobus coach and he is a great dude that trains them kids up right. There is something about rooting for an all black school in Hampton, VA (Pheobus is a place in Hamptom like we call Rivermont in Lynchburg). Pheobus is similar to a Prince Edward County beside Appo. Got all these athletes but they want to be a statistic instead of dedicating it into a sport or academics. I have always said, if the Prince Edward County got a great administration, coaches, and parent support....it would be trouble in 2A every year. Pheobus has done that in 3A!!! Gotta support! @moto138
I agree Prince Edward has had so many good athletes for years even when I played against them and coached against them . If they ever get a football coach & basketball there watch out !!

I don’t...no affiliation with either school other than having graduated from Heritage. But I really don’t care who wins. Heritage doesn’t sign my checks anymore LOL
that is what i was getting at. You graduated from there....so Im pretty sure you support them as well being they are 3A. Not unless you got a sour taste in mouth due to how they did Coach Smith. I know I will always support Appo, I graduated from there and its home. Oh and you did coach from Heritage as well.

Reactions: VolNation85
I agree Prince Edward has had so many good athletes for years even when I played against them and coached against them . If they ever get a football coach & basketball there watch out !!
The Basketball coach there now is from Appomattox. He coached JV football for appo, jefferson forrest, Nelson and he coached JV Basketball for Appo. He might have some more coaching gigs I dont know about. He my wifes cousin. He first year HC for PE. I think this his first gig on Varsity.

that is what i was getting at. You graduated from there....so Im pretty sure you support them as well being they are 3A. Not unless you got a sour taste in mouth due to how they did Coach Smith. I know I will always support Appo, I graduated from there and its home. Oh and you did coach from Heritage as well.
Nah, no sour taste. I’m happy they won but I wouldn’t have been upset if they hadn’t.

Reactions: moto138
Nah, no sour taste. I’m happy they won but I wouldn’t have been upset if they hadn’t.
surprised.....I though Pheobus D was better than that. I didnt see Heritage putting up points on them. Did they pass a lot? I went to a few Pheobus games and the Pass D was suspect at times.

surprised.....I though Pheobus D was better than that. I didnt see Heritage putting up points on them. Did they pass a lot? I went to a few Pheobus games and the Pass D was suspect at times.
No idea! I wasn’t there. I was out of town.

Heritage had over 200 yds rushing in the first half

Heritage had total 45 yards passing all there yards came on the ground . When I seen phoebus on tape I knew what they where going to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT