ADVERTISEMENT

4A Girls---What teams to watch for?

Cats and Dogs

VaPreps Varsity
Sep 20, 2004
With basketball starting next week, who are going to be some of the stronger 4A teams to watch for this season? I know the defending State Champs Monacan were very young last year so I assume they return their entire starting 5. William Fleming should be strong again as well as they have some very talented younger players plus 6'3"Jr. Malury Bates. Who else could have breakout seasons?

With basketball starting next week, who are going to be some of the stronger 4A teams to watch for this season? I know the defending State Champs Monacan were very young last year so I assume they return their entire starting 5. William Fleming should be strong again as well as they have some very talented younger players plus 6'3"Jr. Malury Bates. Who else could have breakout seasons?

Lake Taylor is always a threat to win it all considering they were going for their 3rd straight state title before losing to eventual champ Monacan.

Devils how is LT's boys team looking this year? Looks like they are pretty much a lock to come out of the East with Norcom down in 3a now.
They are going to be VERY good. Return their whole team just got a 6'5 post from Norcom that gives them a big body. They are going to come at you in waves as they are very deep. Best team they have had in about 10 years.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
They are going to be VERY good. Return their whole team just got a 6'5 post from Norcom that gives them a big body. They are going to come at you in waves as they are very deep. Best team they have had in about 10 years.
Now I really have the Henrico game circled at Tucker here in RVA in January, I'm definitely going to check them out. Should be a good one!

And yet another transfer lol

It's all good Devil just giving you a bone and you took the bite :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT