4A West 8. Charlottesville vs. 9. John Champe

Who Wins?

• Charlottesville

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Champe

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The way they played last night the best Charlottesville team I have seen in years many years. Big week receive a new A.D. congratulations Rodney Redd. Charlottesville is playing healthy, strong & fast. Good luck Jefferson district friend .

Reactions: blackknight_pride
It technically won't be an upset, but I have C'ville making a statement in this one as long as they don't start slow and don't turn it over multiple times. They have a tendency to start slow and not get fired up and play defense how they are supposed to, until they get a few stops. Hopefully playing at home for a winnable playoff game will help. Their QB, three RBs, and FB can all fly and their QB Sam Neale is running the triple option very well, making great reads. He is also an underrated passer.

Reactions: blackknight_pride
Our only common opponent is Dominion and we both lost by 3 touchdowns. I feel like we have a lot of momentum right now. We've scorec 110 points in the last two weeks, but Champe isn't bad. Should be a good one.

The way they played last night the best Charlottesville team I have seen in years many years. Big week receive a new A.D. congratulations Rodney Redd. Charlottesville is playing healthy, strong & fast. Good luck Jefferson district friend .
is that Rodney redd from ridgeway? Played at magna vista, he was qb and I was center. He went to ncst.

Post all the highlights you want......Coach Dawson and his staff will be ready and the Knights will win. Great special teams play by JC will be the X factor.

The Ville has momentum and great advantages across the board. All 8v9 matchups or coin tosses but C'Ville getting hot at right time and home field plays great for young guys who earned it. Beating the likes of Louisa to gain entry into the playoffs and playing with the mojo and the talk in the hallways and not getting on a bus to get to the field, can't measure it. Champe has come a long way in a short time and could play well early, but have to match the Black Knights emotion and get quick start.
Charlottesville 44 John Champe 27

Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
We will see. Our offense is fully healthy but our defense is missing some key players. I was some JC film and they look a lot like Albemarle (and we lost after getting an 18-0 lead). We'll see. Both teams definitely deserve to be in the playoffs, and we'll see who gets to make the trip to Purcellville on Friday.

@Shabutie which is why I posted about us needing to get the "want-to" back that we preached about early in the season. I saw a lot of quitting. Practicing in shells last week didn't help either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT