ADVERTISEMENT

4A West Championship a blowout

Loudoun valley vs lake Taylor 4A state championship
That's the way it's looking. That would be an exciting game. Valley is going to be hard for anyone to beat, though they have a tough one against Monacan. Monacan plays in a very tough district and is battle tested. I'll go on record and say that I won't be surprised to see an upset.

That's the way it's looking. That would be an exciting game. Valley is going to be hard for anyone to beat, though they have a tough one against Monacan. Monacan plays in a very tough district and is battle tested. I'll go on record and say that I won't be surprised to see an upset.
I've seen Monacan. I would be surprised.

I've seen Monacan. I would be surprised.
I'm sure you're more familiar with them than me DP. I was just basing it off of their scores that I seen in the RTD. They lost by 6 or 7 to Bird, beat George Wythe led by Maliek White, beat a good Dinwiddie team, they blew out a Hanover team, which really underachieved all year, and beat Highland Springs, which had a down year but still. I haven't seen Monacan so I'm just giving them the benefit of the doubt. That's a decent little resume as far as competition goes. Valley is a good as they come now (NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY, THEY'RE GOOD) but I question them as far as being battle tested. GW Danville did a sub par effort the other night and really just gave Valley the game by missing layups and taking bad shots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT