ADVERTISEMENT

4B Official Pairings

You might wanna focus on Huguenot. Your right KG was terrible but it’s 0-0 now. There’s no way EV makes it past 2nd game without #1 and #33. You may have won the KG game but the injuries sustained in that game is gonna end season early.

You might wanna focus on Huguenot. Your right KG was terrible but it’s 0-0 now. There’s no way EV makes it past 2nd game without #1 and #33. You may have won the KG game but the injuries sustained in that game is gonna end season early.
i don’t need to focus on anything....I don’t play or coach.

Yeah, sorry, nothing against the JM kids. Not sure why someone had to say "yall still took the L", had nothing to do with my point. Just immature click bait crap, my bad, shouldn't have dignified it with a response.
It’s not click bait. They are a team that played Eastern View tough without Aidan Ryan At QB and then beat KG, Spotsy, and Chancellor three straight weeks and claimed a share of the district title.
You gave them absolutely no respect and then followed it up with the comment with they will need the all the luck. Let’s break out the books on programs...Before last year JM hadn’t had a losing record since 2001. They had one last year then bounced back and won the district with a team that is returning almost 90% of its roster next year. Yeah last year was a down year but it’s still a program that has been too 4 state title games with 1 state title and 8 regional championships since 2005.

Reactions: 7time
no disrespect to JM but why are we talking about them so much I'm pretty sure the are not in this 8 horse race and we have said the same thing 5 or 6 times and nobody wants to budge. The truth is all these teams have had players out at one time or another and now is the time to see who has it all together. I am concerned about all these teams as they seem to have come together at the rite time. good luck to all the teams.

It’s not click bait. They are a team that played Eastern View tough without Aidan Ryan At QB and then beat KG, Spotsy, and Chancellor three straight weeks and claimed a share of the district title.
You gave them absolutely no respect and then followed it up with the comment with they will need the all the luck. Let’s break out the books on programs...Before last year JM hadn’t had a losing record since 2001. They had one last year then bounced back and won the district with a team that is returning almost 90% of its roster next year. Yeah last year was a down year but it’s still a program that has been too 4 state title games with 1 state title and 8 regional championships since 2005.
Congrats to JM on their historic season and past success...which has absolutely nothing to do with the point I was making about KG facing Louisa.

Yeah, so, never denied that. Has nothing to do with my point. Don't judge KG off of that game... we're a much better team than JM. We're also much better than the 20-14 final score in the Courtland game. All I was trying to say was don't forecast how KG does based on those two results. Good luck to JM... they're going to need it.
Football is a three phase game too. They won at the end with defense and special teams.
Congrats to JM on their historic season and past success...which has absolutely nothing to do with the point I was making about KG facing Louisa.
if your true point was about KG vs Louisa then why do you have to drag a fellow battlefield district team through the mud to make KG sound better? That’s unnecessary...

Reactions: 7time
Football is a three phase game too. They won at the end with defense and special teams.

if your true point was about KG vs Louisa then why do you have to drag a fellow battlefield district team through the mud to make KG sound better? That’s unnecessary...
This is it and I'm done. This is what I said: "They under achieved against JM and Courtland, don't let those results fool you." How in the hell is that dragging anyone through the mud...and it was directly related to people judging their ability to give Louisa a game. I'm out!

Reactions: spotsymanz
EV won the district outright but agree on everything else

This is it and I'm done. This is what I said: "They under achieved against JM and Courtland, don't let those results fool you." How in the hell is that dragging anyone through the mud...and it was directly related to people judging their ability to give Louisa a game. I'm out!
If the king george QB didn't leave the game it's a way different game against JM

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT