ADVERTISEMENT

A Couple Of Region 2A Scores

kwhs95fan

VaPreps All Region
Oct 17, 2006
Mills Godwin 34 Thomas Jefferson 7
Grafton 14 Poquoson 13

With these two teams losing, I'm hoping King William has enough to move up to the #1 seed in Region A. I'm not a numbers guy, so I guess I'll have to wait and see how it turns out

Reactions: KWcavs360
Agreed. Would be nice to have home field advantage through region play. Let Poquoson and TJ duke it out before coming to KW lol if we make it that far

Reactions: kwhs95fan
Grafton 14 Poquoson 13

With these two teams losing, I'm hoping King William has enough to move up to the #1 seed in Region A. I'm not a numbers guy, so I guess I'll have to wait and see how it turns out
Going to come down to what happened tonight with KW and TJ's opponents. Going into the week, TJ had 218 and KW had 208 pts. After tonights win for KW and TJ's loss, KW had a net of plus 11 points, thus giving KW a tiny 1 total point lead .....234 to 233. This means, its up to all of the opponents for KW and TJ tonight and how they did that will decide it. Basically, consider KW and TJ dead even and if you want to know, look at KW's opponents and TJ's. It's plus 2 pts for every team KW beat that won and for Norcum, Lafayette, and Essex, it's 1 point for KW if they won, and vice versa for TJ. Whoever comes out on top with that scenario is the first place team.

Last edited:
Grafton 14 Poquoson 13

I have King William getting first 250 to 245

Reactions: KWcavs360
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT