ADVERTISEMENT

A State Champion

We had to deal with an 0-10 last year as well...care to tell me which team that was Fort89?

As far as Rockbridge goes, no we will not drop them. And we cannot drop Craig. We're stuck between a rock and a hard place next year because we're forced to pick up Narrows and East Mont since they're moving into the Pioneer. We MAY keep James River, I'm not sure. But that would basically fill out the schedule.

For all the outsiders listening to this moron drone on and on.. a little fact about the 50-14 drubbing. Starters vs. starters the score was actually 50-7. PM pulled all of their starters while Fort left all of their starters in at the end, throwing the ball every down, and that is how they got their other 7
It's a shame that pm is a 6th seed because the out come might be different. Good luck making it to Wythe Co again. Once there, try and hang on tight.

It's a shame that pm is a 6th seed because the out come might be different. Good luck making it to Wythe Co again. Once there, try and hang on tight.

We'd actually be playing a legit football team if we do make it back to Wythe County again.

We'd actually be playing a legit football team if we do make it back to Wythe County again.
You would get a legit a$$ whooping to. Good luck at the bottom, it must hurt seeing a team you beat ahead of you. Haha

You would get a legit a$$ whooping to. Good luck at the bottom, it must hurt seeing a team you beat ahead of you. Haha

Not worried about GW right now. We're focused on Covington, which I may add, is a better team than Fort Chiswell is.

Reactions: oldballcoach13
Not worried about GW right now. We're focused on Covington, which I may add, is a better team than Fort Chiswell is.
You better hope they aren't. If they are pm may be watching Fort play next week.

Why the system doesn't treat teams fair in my opinion. Let me try to explain the reason fort is ahead of p.m. So you think the teams PM plays are not so good, you are correct in someways. But don't think for a minute the teams that fort plays are any better. What happens is when you have two not so good teams play one another, someone will win giving you rider points. Correct. So for the not so good teams that fort plays they play one another giving fort points. The teams that PM plays do not play one another, meaning PM has no chance to get those rider points. That's why fort is ahead of p.m., and by the way fort beat 3 teams with a winning record: Galax, narrows, and radford. Check out narrows and radford wins, not so good. Galax has some good wins. P.M. beat two teams with winning records and that would be your almighty fort team and a very good Covington team. By the way, the Covington team should be ahead of fort team as well. P.m. did play four 2a schools and one 3a school, while fort played two 2a schools. So you decide who should be the 4th seed or the 6th seed or what ever seed. If you have a ? compare schedules and look at teams the scheduled teams played. So as I said earlier this is my opinion. The system is not very accurate, you think?Good luck to all teams that earned a spot in the playoffs, even if you don't deserve your seed.

Why the system doesn't treat teams fair in my opinion. Let me try to explain the reason fort is ahead of p.m. So you think the teams PM plays are not so good, you are correct in someways. But don't think for a minute the teams that fort plays are any better. What happens is when you have two not so good teams play one another, someone will win giving you rider points. Correct. So for the not so good teams that fort plays they play one another giving fort points. The teams that PM plays do not play one another, meaning PM has no chance to get those rider points. That's why fort is ahead of p.m., and by the way fort beat 3 teams with a winning record: Galax, narrows, and radford. Check out narrows and radford wins, not so good. Galax has some good wins. P.M. beat two teams with winning records and that would be your almighty fort team and a very good Covington team. By the way, the Covington team should be ahead of fort team as well. P.m. did play four 2a schools and one 3a school, while fort played two 2a schools. So you decide who should be the 4th seed or the 6th seed or what ever seed. If you have a ? compare schedules and look at teams the scheduled teams played. So as I said earlier this is my opinion. The system is not very accurate, you think?Good luck to all teams that earned a spot in the playoffs, even if you don't deserve your seed.
I wish I had time read all that hot air but I don't. I sure what ever you said only makes since to you.

I wish I had time read all that hot air but I don't. I sure what ever you said only makes since to you.
Seems like this fort dude likes to stir the pot, either way thinks for reading my post, because if you didn't read it you would have never posted or replayed back. Good luck to fort in playoffs. They will need it considering they don't have two bad teams playing one another to give them points.

Seems like this fort dude likes to stir the pot, either way thinks for reading my post, because if you didn't read it you would have never posted or replayed back. Good luck to fort in playoffs. They will need it considering they don't have two bad teams playing one another to give them points.
Good luck to pm because there are no 0-10 teams in the playoffs.

Does anyone remember the lineman that PM had back in the early 90's I want to say he was a Clark but not sure. This team reminds me of the team back then I was just trying to figure out what ever happened to him he was a devastating force in the trenches.

Just go watch the hudl film on how PM embarrassed FC at their own house..nuff said
I would rather watch how they beat FOUR 0-10 teams. Did I say 4, 0-10 teams. Dang they beat 4, 0-10 teams. Your welcome on NOT earning that 6th seed. Do the math on how much The Fort helped you get that. You should be a 8 or 9 seed at 9-1. Dang a 9 seed at 9-1, that must suck.

I would rather watch how they beat FOUR 0-10 teams. Did I say 4, 0-10 teams. Dang they beat 4, 0-10 teams. Your welcome on NOT earning that 6th seed. Do the math on how much The Fort helped you get that. You should be a 8 or 9 seed at 9-1. Dang a 9 seed at 9-1, that must suck.

That is who I am speaking of. Did he play college ball at all? I remember it was him and they had another guy who went on to play college at jmu I believe on the same line he was a Searcrest or something like that. I really thought Clark was world's ahead of the other guy but weird things happen. Fort guy, I don't know what the problem is with you I think you are just salty because PM laid an a $$ whipping on you on your home field. That's all I can imagine pal. I'm not saying PM iis a world beater or can beat any team they play but I can truly assure you that they laid major smack down on the Pioneers. They scored at will. It wasn't even a contest brother. From what I seen that night I put Fort in the same category as those " 4 0-10 teams" you keep speaking of. If you want to somehow re live that game go get you a gaming system and upgrade the entire team to a 99 rating and maybe then you can put 21 on the Blues. I'm tired of hearing your crap you big mouthed crybaby! Get over it pal. I'll pray tonight that somehow some way you can let your painful past go so you can live life without all the saltiness you are dealing with.

I wish you had time to learn proper usage of "since" and "sense".
That's good, you cant talk football. So now its on to engliss class. Cents you went their with it, please give me yo email address and I's will let you proof read everything. Thanks mom.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT