ADVERTISEMENT

Alleghany 27 Glenvar 10 F

Thought Glenvar would be a contender this year, but lack of team speed really shows against the better teams. If you don't have speed, then you need to dominate the lines of scrimmage. They're not. Finally, QB play has been inconsistent. Maybe next year.

Thought Glenvar would be a contender this year, but lack of team speed really shows against the better teams. If you don't have speed, then you need to dominate the lines of scrimmage. They're not. Finally, QB play has been inconsistent. Maybe next year.
I hope this season humble them. Last year they way they showed themselves at Radford, they wrote a check they couldn’t cash. As a Radford I think we needed some humbling which is why I have a lot less post than last season. Glenvar had its toughest games at home yet missed on the basics. Alleghany is very talented and show you a glimpse of what could happen if Giles got over themselves and combined with Narrows. One game at a time.

Reactions: MascotMemorizer
I hope this season humble them. Last year they way they showed themselves at Radford, they wrote a check they couldn’t cash. As a Radford I think we needed some humbling which is why I have a lot less post than last season. Glenvar had its toughest games at home yet missed on the basics. Alleghany is very talented and show you a glimpse of what could happen if Giles got over themselves and combined with Narrows. One game at a time.
Giles isn't the one that's been fighting consolidation all these years. That would be the green folks

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT