ADVERTISEMENT

Amherst 56 LCA 55

What a finish. So many problems with special teams and blocked kicks and the young man provides the capper with the key point after try. Congrats to everyone especially the seniors.

Reactions: Lineheart and wikki
What a finish. So many problems with special teams and blocked kicks and the young man provides the capper with the key point after try. Congrats to everyone especially the seniors.
We made the one that counted and LCA didn't.

Having dinner with an LCA fan now and he said Amherst punted once
Lol that is insane!!! I was just mentally thinking to myself when would someone have had time for a stop if they both up up over 50. Was it a lot of big plays? It had to have been right? No time for drives either

Lol that is insane!!! I was just mentally thinking to myself when would someone have had time for a stop if they both up up over 50. Was it a lot of big plays? It had to have been right? No time for drives either
Several long passes and long runs, exciting game no doubt. LCA was up 18 at the half. Amherst scored 20 to 8 in the 3rd. On one drive LCA could sealed their win pretty much with a long pass in the end zone but it was intercepted by Amherst. To me that was the turning point for Amherst. Amherst tied game 42-42 and then went up 49-42 to lead for the first time and then LCA tied it up. With a little over 2 mins, LCA took the lead but missed the extra point. I knew them that we would win because Amherst could score quickly. They did with 56 seconds left but made the extra point. LCA drove down and Amherst held them on 4th down. LCA tried for a field goal but misses by a lot, game over

Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT