ADVERTISEMENT

Amherst and Dinwiddie Schedule

Too bad Bryant never tested his "beat mine with yourn" theory. Once he got to Bama he never left. Coached them for 24 years. Guess he realized great players can help a coach become great also.
Funny how those great players didn’t do so well for 10 years before Saban got there

Check out the week one matchup thread tell me if coaching matters more than athletes. If “my uns can beat your uns and then I can take your uns and beat my uns” then Coach....why are you recruiting my uns?

Reactions: aw19752
The discussion was about coaching being more important than having great players. I’m saying Alabama always has great players, but for 10 years before Saban came, they didn’t win much at all....because the coaching wasn’t good. Once the great coaching came back, they won again.

Reactions: aw19752
in college ball great coaches bring get players. Schools don't have great players unless theres a coach there that can improve them an the accessibility to further there career.

in college ball great coaches bring get players. Schools don't have great players unless theres a coach there that can improve them an the accessibility to further there career.
That is exactly who Christmas is. He already shared that with them, they do the work on and off the field and he takes care of the rest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT