ADVERTISEMENT

Amherst Coach

That's fair and maybe the current regime is more understanding. My recent exposure is far more limited than former times and the current decision making could be more rooted in the self serving nature of the larger systems. Both you and @Bleeding Navy raise valid points. Enjoyed the discussion.
Thank you sir. I agree, this is a good debate.

One point that I would like to bring up; that has always worked against the League office. It’s kind of like a judge. The judge makes a ruling based on the law, and sometimes it is extremely unpopular. That judge then gets vilified. The judge can not normally defend, of even explain why they ruled the way they did. The League has a very strict standard that prohibits employees from taking to social media to comment on, or discuss VHSL business. No matter what is said or the accusations leveled, they don’t have the forum to defend themselves.

I have said for years that the League needs to do a better job of desiminating information to the general public. Dr Haun has a blog on the VHSL website, but he seldom makes a post. That would be a good place to get important information out.

One comment made to me earlier today is that the information that identifies the stance of a certain “school” on an important issue, or any proposal or even how they voted should be made public. It is actually, but in a subtle sort of way. The minutes of virtually every meeting are eventually posted on the VHSL website. These minutes contain comments made, questions asked, answers given, and individual voting records. Unfortunately, because of the normal procedural process, they are usually a month or more belatedly posted.

Dang, Bo. Why you bein' such a dick? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Here you go!
law and order crazy shit GIF

Back to the topic, has Coach Moore met with the team and laid out his plan for the season? Has participation in conditioning picked up?

Back to the topic, has Coach Moore met with the team and laid out his plan for the season? Has participation in conditioning picked up?
Yes he has met with some players from what I've heard. We've started to put youth coaches into the schools to help with some of the issues in Amherst Schools..I think the issues here is bigger than football and I think Coach Moore will get all the support he needs. He has schedule a camp in April and is working to get as many people in his circle as possibe..I'm just curious who will be on his staff..

Yes he has met with some players from what I've heard. We've started to put youth coaches into the schools to help with some of the issues in Amherst Schools..I think the issues here is bigger than football and I think Coach Moore will get all the support he needs. He has schedule a camp in April and is working to get as many people in his circle as possibe..I'm just curious who will be on his staff..
Me too. I'm sure it is not as easy as some may think. He doesn't have that network of high school coaches to pull from but he will get a staff together and the Lancers will be off and going.

Word is that he has reached out to several quality coaches at other Seminole schools to join his staff. Not sure if any have accepted the offer but I do know that the staff will be very formidable if he gets a few of those he has reached out to.

Reactions: wikki
Word is that he has reached out to several quality coaches at other Seminole schools to join his staff. Not sure if any have accepted the offer but I do know that the staff will be very formidable if he gets a few of those he has reached out to.
Yes I hope it works...Amherst need to get rid of every coach there and start fresh and the AD can go also.

Yes I hope it works...Amherst need to get rid of every coach there and start fresh and the AD can go also.
I know a couple of people he reached out to and they are on board. Great job Coach Moore

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT